What makes men happy?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Men in general? Not sure.

HickBoy? Blowjobs, blowjobs make him very happy.

(Well blowjobs and being listened to - though not necessarily at the same time :wink: - He doesn't ask for much, but when he does ask I listen and act accordingly and that seems to do us just fine.)

M

micky8739

:smile: blow jobs, are always the part that men love , A good blow job to start the day off right, Also one in the evenig to put him to bed.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Simple...
Men want to feel that their women find them admirable and sexually attractive.

Women who treat their man like he's a doofus, always wrong... and or act like they are doing him a favoer by having sex with him are women who will be divorced the very minute their man meets a woman who treats him with respect and welcomes his touch.

It is a telling thing that most men will willingly walk away from a life's accomplishments and possessions, just to be with the woman whose eyes look at him with admiration.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I wondered if there were any general things that the ladies had concluded.
Has anyone said blowjobs??:rolleyes:
*notices that EVERYONE HAS*

I think that men, in general, just want to feel like they are important to someone else. Knowing you are someone else's world,important to them, someone they love and care for, is a big deal (huge ego boost) and probably the thing that would make me the most happy as a man.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes men happy? I wondered if there were any general things that the ladies had concluded.
I can't speak for all men but the following things seem to make my guy happy: blowjobs, sandwiches, motorcycles, discussions on applied physics, computers, taking things apart and putting them back together (like engines, PC's etc.).

Men in general? Not sure. HickBoy? Blowjobs, blowjobs make him very happy.(Well blowjobs and being listened to - though not necessarily at the same time :wink: -
He doesn't ask for much, but when he does ask I listen and act accordingly and that seems to do us just fine.)

Funny how that works isn't it? :tongue: Tex seems to like it when I listen and act accordingly as well. :rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
blow jobs.
food.
clean underwear.

i still know a few men free-balling on the edge of starvation in love with life and the woman standing beside 'em.

ML

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my boy would prefer the beer, Halo and blow job combo.

he'd die. happy.

ML

ya know i would be completely content in relationship if i found someone would go down on me while i played video games. that's kinda bliss.

i'm not stingy or a do-me-queen. i would swap out after orgasm or at save points depending on moods and preferences.

Last edited:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
not having a zit on the tip of our fingers, fuck blowjobs.....no, not really, but any of you can make this shitstick of a zit go away?