What makes men happy?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man has a lot more going on in his head than sex. (Well, sometimes...)

In our time, and throughout history, men seem to crave one thing: respect. A simple concept complicated by the fact that "respect" means different things to different people.

To some men, cursed with Attila-the-Hun-like personalities, respect means the heads of enemies bobbing up and down before them. (Not_Punny makes sly allusion to the blowjob theme from earlier in this thread.)

To some men, respect means being able to watch the game without being "reminded" (for the tenth time) to fix the leaky faucet. (Not_Punny makes sly allusion to the "effluent" feature of a man's sexual apparatus.)

And to other men, respect means applause (literally or figuratively speaking). (Not_Punny makes sly allusion to the the number of men on LPSG who ask you to rate their cock.)

But whatever your definition of respect, you can be assured that there is one man far, FAR unhappier than you ---

Rodney Dangerfield

:biggrin:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Ah, a true fly-fisherman knows the beauty of the sport is to catch nothing but a full, quiet day standing in the water in the sun.:smile:
How very true. I've caught enough fish for three people's lifetimes, but there's no way I will ever cease to crave the joy of standing in a river waving a stick.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't speak for all but my ex loved me surprising him by stepping out of the kitchen wearing only a pair of pumps, carrying and peanut butter and jelly sandwich in one hand and a big glass of milk in the other.

6-24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love the poetry at the bottom of your message. Nice rhyme and very appropriate message. Never heard it before - and will try to remember it!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple...
Men want to feel that their women find them admirable and sexually attractive.

Women who treat their man like he's a doofus, always wrong... and or act like they are doing him a favoer by having sex with him are women who will be divorced the very minute their man meets a woman who treats him with respect and welcomes his touch.

It is a telling thing that most men will willingly walk away from a life's accomplishments and possessions, just to be with the woman whose eyes look at him with admiration.

yup. hit the nail on the head.

Blow Jobs don't make my top ten.

I'll explain, because so many women pride themselves, with reason, on their skills. It comes down to the big difference between male and female sexual response, men tend to peak, while women plateau.

I am not interested (usually) in a blow job just for a blow job's sake to make me come. I love oral sex as part of the whole programme, but not as an end in itself. Going down on women and them orgasming is different, because you can go up there and stay there. I like to be taken to that plateau and then my idea of heaven is for a hot horny woman to ride me like our lives depended upon it.

Speak for yourself.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't speak for all but my ex loved me surprising him by stepping out of the kitchen wearing only a pair of pumps, carrying and peanut butter and jelly sandwich in one hand and a big glass of milk in the other.

Peanut butter jelly time!