Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Let's just stick with physical attributes. No personality or makes me laugh kinda thing.

Think of an ideal person, describe him. Height, weight, built, eyes, color of eyes, etc.

Who knows. he might be here reading and fit to your description lol.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let's just stick with physical attributes. No personality or makes me laugh kinda thing.

Think of an ideal person, describe him. Height, weight, built, eyes, color of eyes, etc.

Oh slut that I am "flexible is my middle name." Your body is smoking hot. To me, anyone with any type of body can be sexy but it takes attitude. You need to be positive, game to try new things, and willing to open up to a new partner.

Reactions: hotdickcum

Cool_guy_99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My guy has to have a great smile and beard!! THAT!!! Melts my heart!! Uffffff!!
Second, since I’m a “butt” guy I always look at the butts of guys that I think they are attractive. If it’s round, big, and muscular THAT is a huge magnet for me!!! Uffff!!!
Ok ok I better stop cause I’m getting kinda excited over here! Lol :D:joy:

Nice hands and a full head of hair are what I find myself most attracted too.
Can't help but stare at guys with these attributes when I am out and about around town.

Just love the idea of running my hands through hair, playing with hair when cuddling on the sofa/bed and holding onto and kissing a nice pair of hands.

Also prefer clean shaven over very low trimmed beard over full beard.

Usually smaller build than myself, and with a great ass. Good personality, some level of a submissive. The perfect boy for a horny older daddy!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Lots! Gorgeous smile, beards, thick solo mustaches, long legs, thick eyebrows, sharp dresser, clean breath and many more, lol! Big dick ain't bad either..

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Broad shoulders, dark hair, strong sharp features, big hands and thick waist, if they make me feel small in comparison to them then I go all weak at the knees.

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For the face, the hairstyle is very crucial.. Even someone who's supposed to be handsome will look ugly to me when his hair grows long...

What kind of hairstyle you go for?

I actually agree with this. There are 'normal looking dudes' that I find super attractive with just hairstyle. I supposed you hate long hair dudes like surfer type dudes?

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh slut that I am "flexible is my middle name." Your body is smoking hot. To me, anyone with any type of body can be sexy but it takes attitude. You need to be positive, game to try new things, and willing to open up to a new partner.

I wonder if you draw a line between confident and OVER confident. Some dudes just come across too cocky for me and such a turn off and instead of me seeing them as attractive, I was like meh, whatever. I always like the combination of slight confident dude and humble/shy type. Odd but I hope you get what I mean lol

Reactions: keenobserver

hotdickcum

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My guy has to have a great smile and beard!! THAT!!! Melts my heart!! Uffffff!!
Second, since I’m a “butt” guy I always look at the butts of guys that I think they are attractive. If it’s round, big, and muscular THAT is a huge magnet for me!!! Uffff!!!
Ok ok I better stop cause I’m getting kinda excited over here! Lol :D:joy:

Do you like long beard or those short hair beard that when he kisses you will rub it against your skin? haha

Eh.. I might post then my butt to see if it fits the bill lol

Reactions: Cool_guy_99

Lynx_prt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, must be a bearded guy. Could be a short or a longer one it depends, but I long beard can get uninteresting easily, so it depends. But he has to have a beard; it makes all men more attractive immediately.
I prefer short-hair, but some face features don’t look bad with longer hair either.
The face is more attractive when the features are more chiseled. Dark hair over blond. Black hair goes well with lighter or more tanned skin, but I tend to be more attracted to Caucasian or middle eastern men. Brown eyes are nice, but put a pair of green eyes on a pale guy with black hair and I’m completely subdued :)
The perfect guy is hairy, on their legs, chest, arms... all over! I just melt when I see a guy with hair coming out of their shirt collar!
Then, I prefer fit but not muscular guys. Flat chest, not overworked; legs that are strong but not too thick.
The butt also doesn’t need to be too muscular but must be covered with a good hair layer.
And of course, a good bulge with with visible balls (don’t have to be much of a low-hanger) and a nice dick. A nice dick just needs to be big enough – there’s a minimum for it to be interesting, but doesn’t have to be a donkey cock either (although I like those very much –, uncut and straight (as in not curved) :)

Reactions: bravesoldier

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if you draw a line between confident and OVER confident. Some dudes just come across too cocky for me and such a turn off and instead of me seeing them as attractive, I was like meh, whatever. I always like the combination of slight confident dude and humble/shy type. Odd but I hope you get what I mean lol

Excellent point! Yeah I do draw a line on confident and over confident. Too cocky is a problem, probably because I saw myself as "all that and a bag of chips" during my first few years of being out and about sexually. I was pretty damn sure the world revolved around me. However once I got over myself I was better off, and more open to being and finding great partners.

I like gym fit to roided out bodybuilders. Hairy chest, beard, freakishly hung, pumpers or silicone. A hairstyle that works. The longer the hair the longer the beard needs to be. Rough trade mountain men.

Reactions: keenobserver

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm attracted to tall, beefy guys, thick thighs and big butt (Henry Cavill or Chris Pratt are good examples) a little belly is ok as far as it's not too flabby. I also like guys with average bodies or even dad bod. I'm not into skinny or too much muscles guys.
I can be attracted by any skin color or race, however I have a thing for Mediterranean and middle eastern guys. Also, I'm very attracted to white and tanned skin guys with dark hair and blue or green eyes. For sure, I like hairy guys, not necessarily into bear territory, more like guys who are hairy and don't manscape too much.
Ironically I'm attracted to Chris Hemsworth and model Broderick Hunter, who are opposite of what I described it.