What makes straight men so alluring?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly I think the previous answer is more spot on than most would like to admit. I think most straight men by in large are a means to an end for most women, and whether or not they hold some sort of allure over women is more dependant upon whatever subjective desire is being catered to at the time, as opposed to the objective actions or status of the man.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, this is a question only women can answer from their point of view / experiences
I think there is an adage that implies the folly of consulting the fish as opposed to the fisherman. I fully expect the fish to tell me they like worms, I trust the fisherman more to explain why a particular worm works better than the other.

I also think we need to be transparent, straight women demonstrate everyday that they find the vast majority of straight men to be unattractive, and even if most straight men found out some "cheat code" that would attract a majority of women unto them, it's most likely women would set some other arbitrary metric by which to exercise their selectivity as before.

Reactions: Jon1971

I think there is an adage that implies the folly of consulting the fish as opposed to the fisherman. I fully expect the fish to tell me they like worms, I trust the fisherman more to explain why a particular worm works better than the other.

I also think we need to be transparent, straight women demonstrate everyday that they find the vast majority of straight men to be unattractive, and even if most straight men found out some "cheat code" that would attract a majority of women unto them, it's most likely women would set some other arbitrary metric by which to exercise their selectivity as before.

I don't know which kind of straight women you deal with, tbh

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know which kind of straight women you deal with, tbh
Most likely a lot of the same types you do. But I don't know if we match demographically, so perhaps our experiences will and do differ.
The one in his imagination.

I think this is the same guy that proclaimed that straight men don't have good hygiene.
Well I know how someone builds their allure. You think wrong by the way, but I'm not going to knock your hustle.

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Beyond the simple fact straight women are biologically attracted to the opposite sex and that they know straight men, unlike gay men, will show interest in them, you'd have to ask this question to a woman.

In fact, if any guy can claim to definitively know what women really want or how they think, he better make sure he has a patent on it, as he will become the most famous dude in the six-million-year history of modern humans.

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are so wrong
My answer was a bit tongue in cheek but I’m not sooo wrong.

do you ever see a very wealthy, short, balding, ugly man who’s not particularly pleasant to be around with a stunner on his arm?

ive been very poor, now I’m not, maybe I’m cynical but a lot more girls wanna chat to me now..

ive always liked cars, These days got a black convertible sports car, To some I probably look a right tool in it (me included!) but hot girls wanna go out for a drive and a lunch at that nice cafe out in the country…

maybe your right and I hope you are but it defo is easier with them than without..

Reactions: 9184461

My answer was a bit tongue in cheek but I’m not sooo wrong.

do you ever see a very wealthy, short, balding, ugly man who’s not particularly pleasant to be around with a stunner on his arm?

ive been very poor, now I’m not, maybe I’m cynical but a lot more girls wanna chat to me now..

ive always liked cars, These days got a black convertible sports car, To some I probably look a right tool in it (me included!) but hot girls wanna go out for a drive and a lunch at that nice cafe out in the country…

maybe your right and I hope you are but it defo is easier with them than without..
To be honest, I didn't saw what you described, but I understand your point (that is just my personal experience). And the car thing, maybe is because I lived in Europe all my life and cars have been never important to me or to people around me. Most of my friends do not have a car and me neither, so it is extremely alien to me.

The question is: what does "alluring" means.

I understand that a rich guy will have women, as there is too many people that would do anything for money. That is a fact.
But if "alluring" means that those women are sincerely sexually attracted, then being rich does not help much.

What is alluring is to be percieved as successful and self-confident. Then having money can indirectly help, in some cases.

Reactions: Markyoung873