What Makes u Cum?

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And you say you're only 20% gay?:confused:

I'm not confused at all. 20% this way 80% that, who gives a dam?
I'm out and out bisexual and don't have any issues about it, nor do I hide it. Today I'm 20% gay, tomorrow I might be 90% gay it just depends on how I'm feeling. I'm just never 100% either way.
And yes a big stiff cock inside me is what makes me cum best. And yes I'm proud of it.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not confused at all. 20% this way 80% that, who gives a dam?
I'm out and out bisexual and don't have any issues about it, nor do I hide it. Today I'm 20% gay, tomorrow I might be 90% gay it just depends on how I'm feeling. I'm just never 100% either way.
And yes a big stiff cock inside me is what makes me cum best. And yes I'm proud of it.

Good for you..The way everyone should be but then again I'm 100% gay..lol

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good for you..The way everyone should be but then again I'm 100% gay..lol

Thank you, the percentage goes up and down as and when I feel like it. I can't control how I feel about men and women and wouldn't want to. I wouldn't want to be 100% gay but would hate to be 100% straight, as long as the sex is good and the person is nice, I'm happy.

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
A stiff cock in my arse. That does the trick.

And you say you're only 20% gay?:confused:
hahahaaa ... It's all good.

As for me, I like to see sexy chinese or japanese or korean with huge cocks....but good luck finding any that like big ones. Even the majority of JAV girls don't like big ones. Look at the black actors in Japan- they're smaller than the japanese actors. :frown1:
YUUNA SUCKS BLACK DELIVERYBOY

It would be nice to see some handjob videos of asian women stroking huge american cocks. I find the contrast very stimulating and add the fact that it's hard to find.....

Last edited: