What makes uncut cocks appealing?

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uncut and have been turned down too. some guys are just trained from child hood that uncut dick is unsanitary or just don't like the look. i find at times. although it doesn't bother me if they are uncut or cut.... i have turn down cut cock, if i have gotten an indication to thier bare bone acceptance of uncut dick.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, think about it... Why do ANY of us like looking at OTHER GUYS' COCKS, or even OUR OWN COCKS, as opposed to, let's say, elbows, thumbs, noses, ears, etc??

I read this once, and it makes a lot of sense. It was written by a rabbi.

There is an inborn sense of extreme reverence for the parts of our body that are used to create or nurture (e.g. female breasts) new life. Nobody can teach us to feel modest or uncomfortable when our genitals are exposed and visible to others. (Yeah, most of us who hang around here at LPSG don't seem to care, but most people do care.) So, seeing or showing anogther person our genitals is built in to be an extremely imtimate and private experience.

If you have a foreskin, even FEWER people will ever see your GLANS. Only (except again for those here at LPSG) people with whom are are having sexual activity will ever normally see a man with an erection and his glans visible.

So, SEEING ANOTHER GUY'S GLANS IS EVEN MORE "TABOO" OR EROTIC OR SENSUAL THAN JUST SEEING HIS PENIS, TESTICLES, ETC.

Comments??

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I can speak about what I have.

Maybe it is the effect it makes when erection comes. You see the foreskin retracting slowly, to expose a shiny, full glans.

If you look at an uncut guy jerking off, you see how he teases his foreskin. As he grips his penis, you see the foreskin moving up and down, covering and uncovering the glans.

One can also arouse himself, even to orgasm, just rubbing his foreskin.

A well hung man might have a cock so thick and with such a developed glans, that foreskin isn't big enough to cover it.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My italian ex had a nice big uncut cock. It seemed like he felt sex more intensely since the skin of his head was not as tough.

However, on the negative, smegma smells and tastes nasty. Sometimes I'd send him to hose off and reward him greatly for it upon his return.

gysd73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's nothing like foreskin on a cock, it looks so sexy and to peel it back and suck that shiny head, OMG. Also to suck an uncut cock from flacid to rock hard. Damn, giving myself a boner here as I write.

I also think, because I'm cut, that I long for foreskin and that's why I have an uncut cock fetish....maybe....dunno.

Anyway, there's nothing like uncut cock.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sliding the foreskin back and forth over the glans.
Extra long and thick foreskins that even cover the head when hard.
Docking, stretching and playing with the skin.
Holding the end tight and pissing in it to balloon it out.
The arousing odor just when pulling down his pants or undershorts.
The stronger odor and look of smegma, too.
Men are born with a foreskin.

opheicleide

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To look at an uncut cock is like looking at a guy in his underwear - anticipation! That big bulge asking to be let lose. And when you pull down his boxers there it is in all its glory. It's the same with a foreskin. Until you pull it back, there is this exciting sense of wondering exactly what is under it. And when you get to see teh cock head - WOW!

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love uncut cock cut cock hell any cock. Lucky for me one of my partners is uncut, the other one is tight cut no skin what so ever and I'm right in the middle. I joke that my mother must of told the Dr to take just a little off the top. I believe its called a french cut. So I have the best of all worlds.

joe_smith

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on where you live. I live in the US and 99% of the women I have been with and have spoken to have said there is nothing apealing about an uncut dick. If fact most find it repulsive and have ended relationships because they no longer found the guy physically atractive anymore. That being said as an owner of a penis cut at birth, I wish I hadn't been. I would have liked to make the choice myself.