Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In Europe, where I live, being cut is pretty unusual.
Nevertheless, my girl had a cut guy once, and my feeling is she liked it better even though she does not tell me.
I have a ridiculously large foreskin ( pics at VeinyThick Rude Space - Home ) and I think my girl is not a big fan of that.
As I say in my signature, I can hide her cell phone inside my foreskin. When I am limp, it looks a little like the end of a sausage.

In my mind, an uncut cock looks manly and mean when erect (because it says "I am not at the end of my potential") but looks silly and crinkled when limp.

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some thoughts --

Uncut cocks look bigger because of the optical illusion of the uninterrupted shaft. In other words, two 8 inch guys -- one cut and one uncut -- the uncut one will LOOK like it's longer because the skin covers the head. Much like they tell short people not to wear a belt which visually cuts you in half. Having the head exposed at the end of the shaft makes the whole dick LOOK shorter. It interrupts the eye from traveling the full length.

I had never thought of this before, but I read/heard a while back that uncircumcised guys tend to have smaller heads (glans) that circ guys do. The theory is the unretracted foreskin constricts the glans from growing into a mushroom head. There are are exceptions, but my general experience is ON AVERAGE, circ guys have bigger heads than uncirc. I'm just sayin'. Hold your fire.

In the last few years we've learned that having a foreskin puts you at higher risk for HIV from vaginal sex. Apparently the inside of the foreskin is absorptive and an avenue for the virus to enter. They are actually circumcising adult males in some parts of Africa to to slow the HIV infection rate.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Uncut should be more appropriately called unmutilated. That "study" on HIV and gential cutting is junk science and has been discredited several times already. Cutting up baby girls is already illegal, harming baby boys SHOULD be. But of course in our society we don't value the cries of a baby as much as the profits of a doctor and a hospital. The profit motive is the ONLY proven benefit of this destructive and unnecessary cosmetic surgery.

Remember that 100% of baby boys oppose circumcision.