• Double penetration in both vagina and ass

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Different thing with different dudes. Sex is neither mathematics, nor about putting body part A on body part B. I might prefer this dude's mouth and that one's cock. I might have preferred this dude's tongue last week, and maybe this week I just need him all the way inside me. Ot just depends how we are connecting on that day.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All responses in the poll are anonymous.
I would recommend not making anonymous polls if you only want answers from women. The women here are sex positive and do not require anonymity to respond. They only need a question intetesring enough to answer, and a set of answers that includes one that resonates. What you've done is almost guarantee yourself to have mostly men responding to your poll, and no way to know which answers to disregard. Just a friendly hint for any future tries.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would recommend not making anonymous polls if you only want answers from women. The women here are sex positive and do not require anonymity to respond. They only need a question intetesring enough to answer, and a set of answers that includes one that resonates. What you've done is almost guarantee yourself to have mostly men responding to your poll, and no way to know which answers to disregard. Just a friendly hint for any future tries.
Thanks for the information. Gay man curious about female sexual response and very ignorant about doing it. I do lots of polls and rules apply different for men.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the information. Gay man curious about female sexual response and very ignorant about doing it. I do lots of polls and rules apply different for men.
No worries. I would like to see you get what you want. I know our answers were not along the lines you might have expected, but they are real, at least, and hopefully helpful just because they are honest.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a difficult question. Like...when does the actual stimulation begin if we are timing things? Does it have to be when genitals come out or get touched that the timer begins? Or does the timer begin when I decide I am going to get naked with the person? Like sitting with someone I find attractive and the thoughts start to run?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's no recipe, there's no code.. it literally just depends on my mood, the connection I have with my partner... It's complicated as fuck.

There would need to be at *least 4 more options in the poll and multiple options available. 2 ain't enough

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
After reading the poll options again, I want to point out a few things:
Many women do not orgasm, or orgasm infrequently, from penetrating sex. A goodly number of women don’t like receiving oral sex. Or anal.
While that leaves one option in your poll, even that can be hit or miss.
An orgasm has a physical component. But your poll is reductionist and won’t get you what you want. Plus, I’ll bet many answers are from men.

The average person doesn’t even know the real extent of a clitoris. Toss the phrase “whole body orgasm” at them and smoke will waft out their ears.
Much like delinking orgasm and ejaculation in men. (Yes, women too, but let’s get the “all pee” or “incidental pee” argument solved first)

One can ask a partner what tends to work for them. But sexual response is fluid. Sure we have go-to moves, but that will keep us from learning new things. Like the nipple comment I made earlier.

I do admit if everything is adding up to almost there, and I sense he is almost done, a flick of the bean might push me over.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After reading the poll options again, I want to point out a few things:
Many women do not orgasm, or orgasm infrequently, from penetrating sex. A goodly number of women don’t like receiving oral sex. Or anal.
While that leaves one option in your poll, even that can be hit or miss.
An orgasm has a physical component. But your poll is reductionist and won’t get you what you want. Plus, I’ll bet many answers are from men.

The average person doesn’t even know the real extent of a clitoris. Toss the phrase “whole body orgasm” at them and smoke will waft out their ears.
Much like delinking orgasm and ejaculation in men. (Yes, women too, but let’s get the “all pee” or “incidental pee” argument solved first)

One can ask a partner what tends to work for them. But sexual response is fluid. Sure we have go-to moves, but that will keep us from learning new things. Like the nipple comment I made earlier.

I do admit if everything is adding up to almost there, and I sense he is almost done, a flick of the bean might push me over.
This is a very thorough and insightful answer. Just trying to understand my sisters. Thanks. I thought no one would answer after my bumbling.