Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have to agree with the workout thing. Feeling strong always makes me feel sexy. But, if I'm really feeling frumpy, fat, or ugly, I post a pic on LPSG and then the compliments make me feel sexy! I think it's amazing how taking a naked picture of myself (never in a million years thought I'd ever do that) has made me actually like my body and feel sexy.

Sans panties makes me walk around with a little strut in my step and a sly grin on my face...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
if I'm really feeling frumpy, fat, or ugly, I post a pic on LPSG and then the compliments make me feel sexy! I think it's amazing how taking a naked picture of myself (never in a million years thought I'd ever do that) has made me actually like my body and feel sexy.

It is pretty amazing. You feel horrid and the last thing you want is for people to see you and give feed back, but take the chance and just one positive comment makes yo feel 1million bucks again.
Makes you appreciate what a supportive place thing is, for men and women

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I wear my LBD I am a sex goddess. I know I'm going to turn heads. When my husband opens my car door (yes, he is a gentleman) I thank him and whisper in his ear "I'm not wearing panties." I love to watch that smile! Of course his hand always finds my bum while we're walking into the club.

I even feel sexy when I'm getting ready for the evening. I know how to pamper myself, and I think I deserve it.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An hour of yoga/pilates usually gets me going. (Sometimes I can't make it through the whole hour!) The stretching, the breathing and focusing your attention on your pelvic muscles... makes me wet every time.

Me too! Everything about yoga is sexy to me except those days when I take the level 3-fast flow classes! Ugh! :) Listening to Lenny Kravitz while exploring my lingerie closet works like a charm. Thinking of my hubby in the outfit I bought him (the one he will wear anyways) The lpsg gallery...

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I go and have my hair done,pedicure and manicure once a week and it never fails to make me feel super sexy but then having a hot bubbbbly bath with candles dotted around the tub works as well.

Clotheswise....stockings and especially seamed stockings always do the trick

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Have to agree with the workout thing. Feeling strong always makes me feel sexy.But, if I'm really feeling frumpy, fat, or ugly, I post a pic on LPSG and then the compliments make me feel sexy! I think it's amazing how taking a naked picture of myself (never in a million years thought I'd ever do that) has made me actually like my body and feel sexy.

Sans panties makes me walk around with a little strut in my step and a sly grin on my face...

How can you feel fat with a slim figure like yours? :confused::smile:

My twin sister is really slim (UK size 10) and she says the same though