What makes you happy?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good question...so many things make me happy! I like a day at the beach, a picnic in the park, going to see a good theatrical performance, the smell of the air in Santa Fe on a cool night when people are using their fireplaces, the color of the water at the bottom of the Grand Canyon at the Havasupai Indian Reservation, traveling to unknown or familiar but loved locals. my dog, my other half, snow skiing....I could go on and on and on. But one thing that really springs to mind, is having good friends over and cooking a great meal and listening to good music and great stimulating conversation and wine and more wine and conversation that goes on until the wee hours. I always go to bed very happy after a night like that.
I am also happy curled up in front of a fire and reading a good book....I could just go on and on...but I'll stop now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYs5zyM9zk8

Last edited:

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jefferson Airplane, the beach, my friends, my family, The Mamas & The Papas, the gym, swimming, accomplish something succesfully, The Doors, taking pictures, writing short stories, and so on...

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Paydays when no bills are due, unexpected gifts, full-body massages, being able to see and hear a movie that I'm watching and cooking with my love in the kitchen.

Media
I never realized how fortunate I was in being somewhat of a loner most of my life.
There is contentment in solitude, that feeling makes me happy.

Creating something from nothing makes me happy. Painting and drawing, expressing creativity also makes me happy.

Milk-free potato chips make me VERY happy.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Paydays when no bills are due, unexpected gifts, full-body massages, being able to see and hear a movie that I'm watching and cooking with my love in the kitchen.
hmmm... I guess we could do all that in the kitchen. Might get kinda hot though. :tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just woke up full body stretch, the kitteh slink yawn.

inspiration from strange places and beautiful people.

indigo ink.

green apple jolly ranchers.

used book stores, the children's books section.

dangling my feet in the water.

head on my boy's chest, listening to the tide of breath and heart.

sneezing. not sure why, but i like sneezing.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What makes you happy?
I asked my 8 year old cousin that on 4th of July. His mom who had been trying to take a nap, perked up and leaned in close to hear his answer. First he said "I dunno." :dunno: So I said, "nothing ever makes you happy?" Then he smiled shyly and said, "CANDY!" :biggrin1: