What makes you happy?

D

deleted899234

i am extremely unhappy in my life right now. i've had to start over and i can't seem to get a good footing to start again. what makes you happy with your life?

Reactions: 985154 and BillM

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, having a large penis makes me happy (keeping it LPSG-relevant). Other than that, it's about accepting what life gives us. I like meditation as a way to develop the capacity for acceptance. You could also check out happier.com - they have some good stuff there. But keep in mind that real happiness comes from within, when you are at peace with life's circumstances. Happiness based on how well things are working out in life is a fragile thing, and also less satisfying. But the good news is that it's a lot easier to work on your own attitude than to fix everything that goes wrong with your life. Best of luck!

Reactions: BillM

Happy or Sad times do not last forever. Starting over might be stressful but is a blessing in disguise, to create a stronger foundation for yourself. Keeping yourself constructively busy will help you be happy, as it does to me. Just hang in there at keep going. All the best.

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
STUD, Just think and work off all the positive things in your life and as @Rishi Rajput said build a great foundation from there, remember there are many, many people that are far more hurt then you so always count your blessing!! Things will get better and I wish you all the luck in the world!! Bill

Reactions: 985154