What makes you happy?

further generally
contentment inevitably brings on a/the feeliing of being happy
work at it further by being positive
always projecting a genuie smile helps a lot,incl the person on the receving end of that smile gets the vibes and often reacts accordingly
Life never works without the positive or negative. It's all conducted via electrical charge. Too much negative, or too much positive trips the safety switch :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cutting my hair/shaving my head

kitteh purrs

iced coffee with coconut milk

playing my violin

knitting

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm happy when my step-children can get along and not be fighting all the time. I'm happy that my 3 year old grand daughter came to me, addressed me by name, and then showed me where she had hurt her foot a few days before, but was happy to tell me that it was all better. I'm happy when my mother in law tells me how much she loves me. I freely admit that once in a while I indulge in a little schadenfreude when karma bites someone on the ass. It's little things, but over the long run it makes the other crappy stuff in life totally worth it.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when othen people are HAPPY
often gaurded, but can usually see thru that ha

oh
and sweet warm gentle life giving rain cascading down, cant beat it ha

Taking my doges for a ride. Happy pups with their heads out the window. Happy folks who spy the pups. Happy all around.

Shopping in the yarn shop. They have a huge vegan yarn section. Even if I don't buy the fondling is fun.
One of my dogs really enjoys licking the windows in the car, and people always point and laugh. A couple of days ago my other dog carefully and deliberately backed up to a boulder on the beach so he could do a poo on the top of it, a family was walking past and the adults started laughing first.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This snail nomming this cucumber slice.
tumblr_ombqe6BEw31r8xg9ho1_1280.jpg

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm happiest when everyone who's important to me is happy being together. Hasn't happened often enough in my life.