What Makes You Look At Someone?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by goodwood, Jul 17, 2010.

1. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    What makes you look at someone? Why do you look at someone? Is it for a possible sexual partner? Is it because they look interesting or different than you?

I ask this as someone that people have looked at my whole life. I don't know what people want when they look at me.

From the time I was very young, i had snow white blonde hair and huge, blue eyes. As I was in my teens and in college, i had an amazing body - thin, swimmer, boy body.

The german nazis loved looking at me to try to breed me with their girls. I kid you not.

So at this point when people look at me, i figure "let them look. i don't care. i have to do what i have to do and i will do it".

it's only very seldom that women will look at me and have the presence of mind to walk up to me and tell me their same and tell me they want to fuck me/they want me to fuck them. and i am all for that and wish it happened more.

when i look at someone (man or woman) its because they seem somehow physically attractive. if a woman - i look and evaluate if she would be attractive enough to have sex with. beyond that, i wonder if i would have a child with her. with men - its always competitive. i wonder if he is better looking than i am, do women wonder if he is better looking than i am. if he is in fact better looking than i am, i wonder what i need to do to be better looking or how to adjust my gym work out.

so - what makes you look at someone?

2. D_Heanisonne Heatseeker

TITS & ASS.... and light eyes :biggrin1:

3. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    tits and ass of course! light eyes are always beautiful.
    another thing i thought of is height - i love tall women.

4. D_Heanisonne Heatseeker

tall is good... especially loooong legs... i'm a sucker for light eyes and long legs

5. D_Philochristus Hosenstein

Looks would be the first thing in my mind. A great smile and has the ability to look you str8 in the eye would catch my attention. A man and woman that exudes confidence is another trait that attracts me.

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

bulge...

7. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Normally the first thing I notice about someone is their smile. If it's the first time I meet someone their eyes also interest me. That first eye to eye connection normally does it for me. Though it varies from person to person.

Last night I went to the store and stood in line behind a guy buying beer. I couldn't see his front... but his tshirt was alittle tight and everytime he moved I could see his muscle's flex under his shirt even though he was pretty lean. When he turned around I had to stop myself from openly ogling him, because I wanted to see the rest of him. I waited until he was talking to the cashier before I started checking him out.

I guess it kind of all depends on the situation. Watching a guy play sports I'm focused on his body, watching him read a book I'm focused on his face.

#7 HiddenLacey, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
  8. Boobalaa

Gold Member

light..can't see too well in the dark:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

9. tiagra

tiagra New Member

Its the face. I love a beautiful face

Draft saved Draft deleted