Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. I am a great social worker/behavior therapist
2. I am very compassionate
3. I am a great cook, but I never do
4. I write songs
5. I try to always be nice unless someone is mean to someone who can't stick up for themselves, or mean to someone I care about
6. I am non- judgmental.
7. Apparently, according to some LPSG members, I have outstanding nipples!:eek:

DJG: this is a great topic. People don't stop and think about their good qualities often enough, so thanks for the reminder!:smile:

Viking1: You are very nice. You seldom have a mean thing to say to or about anyone. I think thats pretty special and so should you.:smile:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of the things that might make me "special", are things that I am not really responsible for.

My friends make me special. I sometimes don't feel I deserve them, so I am grateful, they are truly fantastic.

I do have the ability to recall general conversations, discussions, and lectures I've heard, with a high degree of accuracy. If I heard them years ago, they may take a week or two to recall. It probably makes me a freak rather than special.

People do comment on my smile, which is not a bad thing to be known for, I suppose.

I do have a friend who was told that the "best thing about him was his penis". He asked me if I thought it was a compliment or not.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A)I am Otis the Great--can't get more special than that

B)I am ambidextrous

C)My eyes change color depending on surroundings

D)I met the late President Gerald Ford in person at a museum and a year later at the White House.

E)I was born in the Oklahoma panhandle and once lived in the Texas panhandle and have been to the Florida panhandle.

F)I have never left the North American continent

G)I can consume an 18 inch pizza with extra cheese, peperoni, onions and garlic in 15 minutes

H)I can massage my remaining testacle with my remaining foot

I)I am mercifully double jointed (which explains letter H)

J)I am the only known Queer in my immediate family

K)I have a triple O every time I write my Name--all 3 parts start with the letter O

L)I can wiggle my ears--may be related to lettter I

M)I come from a family where there is a person who was born of the 13th of each month--7 of them were on Fridays.

Why bother giving more reasons sincee it's clear I am at the top of the list for being special--in fact I'm extra special.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh MB, one day babes... one day.

I like to make living spaces aesthetically pleasing as well. I just bought a house and I'm having a blast.

And I LOVE good curry...

Ok, ok, the stockings are a little juvenile. I have little ones around...

Nice house, Vin! Hardwood floors, fireplace with carved mantle, warm, yet contrasting colours on the walls, and a twinkly Christmas tree. The stockings add a little yuletide cheer as does the Wizard of OZ on the telly.

I'll bring the curry when I come to visit.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my profession is house design, and not just decorating, but i won't brag
i'm can hold my own on the intelligence line, but i'm modest
i'm a fantastically attentive and loyal friend, but i'll resist the urge to boast
i'm the best traveling buddy you'll ever enjoy, but that smacks of swagger
i'm always willing to allow others the spotlight for i love it most to see those i care for get the attention they deserve, but enough about me....

btw, curiousgurl had the best one here, "I'm a good Mommy"; the rest of you should be ashamed ;-)

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man what a question. I read it this morning and thought about it on and off through out the day. I could not think of one thing that makes me special from anyone else. I have always been the one that stays in the background. You have inspired me with that question to find out what makes me special. And if I can't find anything well, I'll work on that too.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man what a question. I read it this morning and thought about it on and off through out the day. I could not think of one thing that makes me special from anyone else. I have always been the one that stays in the background. You have inspired me with that question to find out what makes me special. And if I can't find anything well, I'll work on that too.

Your a FEMALE...." That is special all in itself!!!:wink: I love been a Female..." Guys love it also!!!:biggrin1:
Also, you are a WIFE!!! Their are ladys out their that can NEVER make it that far!!!:eek: They are only good enough to F#CK and NOT marry!!!:eek:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media

everyone is speacial, but what can you DO that is your own special talent..
use the force!!
;)
DJG

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a people person and can usually find something good in everyone.

My best friends aunt once said that when I entered the party it was like the sun had entered the room. That made me feel so happy inside.
- Unfortunately my friends parties tend to be like Mary Tyler Moore's, so I'm not sure that anyone entering wouldn't have had the same effect.
- Then I realized it was probably because I bought Italian pastries with me :biggrin1:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty good with throwing knives.

Actually anything with a point on at least one end. Forks, scissors, screwdrivers, cleavers, hatchets, sickles, ice picks, blah blah.

I was working someplace where the techs had set up a dartboard and were tossing darts. I didn't have any darts but I did have some single-strand wire - pretty heavy, maybe 8 gauge - so I cut off two inch chunks of that and threw those into the dartboard like mini-throwing knives. Worked pretty well. At least it stopped the guys from talking about their damn darts all the time.

I can identify some stars solely by color. Another useless skill.

I have two web sites which are unquestionably the best in their respective subjects currently on the 'net, but to name them might divulge the real identity behind my novelty ID, and that would take all the mystery out of life.

MCBFly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thinking about this today.. while I was at work, daydreaming about being around all the great guys.. and beeeee-a-utiful gals on the LPSG..

and you know what...

We are all much more than Big cocks and hot asses!!

yeah.... I went there..

I want to hear about YOUR special "Gifts" or "Abilities"

Here are mine.

Accomplished Musician. (guitar)
Artist - acrylic, aerosol
Gamer-
I fancy myself to be a VERY good cook, come over to dinner at my place, and Ill stuff ya!

And soon, I will be starting a new education, and career in the world of HAIRSTYLING!
I really really really hope I am good at that, but it is an artform, so I am sure I will have no problems..

ok ok ok ok ok

Enough about Mui...

What are your special Talents???
SHARE SHARE SHARE!!
ready????????????

GO!

I'm good at getting stuffed.