What Makes You So Special?!?!?!?!

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, that's very charitable of you. What do you do to make so much? Or is it just that in your current living situation you have very few expenses?

Combination really, I have very few expenses, and choose to live modestly. I also make decent money. I own several businesses in various fields.

More special things:

I'm a bad speller.

Over half of the women I've ever kissed, had orgasms just from kissing. none of them had ever had that before...

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I thought this was such a good question I asked my guys today in group to think over the long holiday what they thought made them special and we would discuss it on tuesday. The guys immediately started with stuff but the girls were more hesitant.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm good at growing things, plants, trees, anything green with roots and I'm in heaven. I once owned an old rundown farmhouse with acreage where I planted over 300 trees. I can spend all day working outside on various projects. I tend to get carried away sometimes and lost within my work or project at hand.
I'm good at nurturing things, love raising animals, cows, horses, goats, rabbits, chickens...used to go to weekend auctions and buy 2-3 day old calves and raise them up to graze the pasture.
I love building things and working with my hands, like carpentry related. Like framing and tearing out and remodeling homes. Would love to be able to build my own cabin or vacation getaway from scratch.
I like learning how things work.
Not so much these days but I used to love working on cars, dropping new motors in, fixing, love cars and trucks.
I'm fairly good at and enjoy entertaining, cooking and baking when I'm in the mood.
I'm pretty good at keeping house, used to be a huge perfectionist and had to have the house looking like a page out of some better homes and gardens magazine, perfectly staged and clean. But not so much anymore.

k9sport

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
- talented dog trainer (service dogs, police dogs, sport dogs, stupid pet tricks)

- thumb wrestling (currently undefeated), and no it's not a sport as you get better at it when drunk

- baseball switch hitter

- can put my ankle behind my neck, both at the same time

- reliable friend

- good listener

- can find the good in any situation or person

K

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Ok, here i come.

I´m pretty intelligent
I´m tall
I´m strong
I´m well-endowed
I´m a pretty car owner
I´m available
I´m a guy with a great humour´s sense (really. I am)
I´m cute
I´m from Navarra
I´m 35 years young
I´m openned to almost everything
I´m sensitive
I´m learning everytime i take a breath
I´m waiting for the perfect woman (ok, for a woman)
I´m skilled in life
I´m alive
I´m ready
I´m necessary to make the world go round
I´m leo (of course)
I´m responsing this thread
I´m the grandson of my grandparents
I´m sitting
I´m going to have fun with myself (in ten minutes)
I´m talking about sex (about the good things that may be)
I´m simply irresistible
I´m yours
and finally
I´m the Knockernail :biggrin1:

Besitos. :cool:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing that makes me special today is..........it's my birthday :smile:

Happy birthday!! Any cake?

My specialty? I guess its kinda weird. I don't fear death. Somehow its fallen to me to be the person holding someone as they die. I just can't watch a friend leave without the touch of another. Weird I know. Those of you who have been faced with this may understand.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happy birthday!! Any cake?

My specialty? I guess its kinda weird. I don't fear death. Somehow its fallen to me to be the person holding someone as they die. I just can't watch a friend leave without the touch of another. Weird I know. Those of you who have been faced with this may understand.

Thanks! No, no cake =(

Happy birthday! Hope it was apecial for you.

Thanks, it was :smile:

Hey, happy birthday!!:smile:

Thank You :biggrin1:

Happy Birthday Blackcock85

Thanks man :smile:

Thanks for those who have wished me a happy birthday but I'd like to put this thread back on track so no more Birthday Wishes on here :smile: