What masturbation toys do you use/recommend?

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These are the ones that I know of:

1. Fleshlight
2. Venus 2000
3. Tenga

I'm an owner of the Fleshlight/Fleshjack. I'm thinking of trying out the Tenga. Anyone have this? Would like to hear from someone that has used both Fleshlight and Tenga and give me their feedback on both.

Thanks in advance.
ThickPup

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Used my first toy just now -- a Tenga.

Pretty neat, really. I've been told that they can be cleaned if you really get in there, but I think I dismantled it accidentally when I tried. (actually, maybe I can salvage it -- found some directions here)

A pretty cute (but taken :( ) girl at the store from where I bought it showed me their regular-size samples, and they definitely sized for the stereotypical Japanese guy. Per her endorsement, I got the 8" "Soft Tube Cup", which fit my girth just fine.

It's fun. My favorite sensation was to push it all the way in, close the vent hole with my finger, then stroke away. Although, I'm a little disappointed that I was by myself -- I wish it came with a girl to use it on me.. lol

Adding on after cleaning: Mine didn't have a snap ring holding it together, just the silicone sleeve which fit inside the foam lining, which stays inside the casing. There's a small sponge in the tip to catch the cum, which I figure would get heinously nasty, so I tossed it in the trash. There is also a foam piece that covers the opening, which I've heard described (I think at Gizmodo) as an "artificial hymen". Guess that's a Japanese thing.

Oh yeah, one more thing -- it came with lube already inside. It was literally a 10-20 second process to get started. Unwrap the bag, unwrap the toy, open the cap, and stick it in.

Last edited: