What Matters More To The Ladies- Height Or Good Looks

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't date anymore. I have casual sex relationships that include activities others might think of as dating. If we go out for meals or drinks, or shoot pool, or see a movie, or wntwr the YouTube rabbit hole, or get hugged up and binge Netflix that is just quality time with a friend. We might smash at some point. That is almost separate, but if we can't do that stuff, we cannot bang.

I used to fetishize height; I no longer do. I'm neither ugly, nor boring, nor a mediocre lay, so I do not have to compromise. I do not want to be a compromise, so making a compromise would be disrespectful to my partner. I only want men to fuck me if they are really into me. Likewise I only fuck men I'm really attracted to. "Meh" isn't gonna cut it. My idea of sex appeal might not be the next person's, but if I offer an adult situation, even if Dude isn't my usual type, Dude can rest assured that I find him irresistable. Height is part of looks. It just is. Looks alone won't part these thighs. And perception sometimes trumps reality. I used to think my homegirl's mother was a 5'10" Amazon who towered over me. Turns out I'm waaaay taller than she is. She has a giant personality. So I've been with dudes who aren't as tall as I am, some who may even have been under 5'7". But if they would have asked me, sight unseen, if I could get down with a dude that short, I'd have probably expressed disinterest. Shoulders and eyes really catch my attention, as does a beautiful or interesting smile.

Without knowing more than the heights and faces of the two men in the scenario, I'd leave them both alone to be free to find a woman who can't believe she found a dude that sexy.

I give no fucks about height, and the spectrum of assorted features I find pleasing to the eye is fairly broad. When I've been involved with someone, I've never found them to be "meh". I pick the one who is into some of my hobbies, a good person, not an idiot, etc

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
+1

Besides anyone is tall to me, so it's more a choice between regular heels and
71ReJkvo2FL._UY395_.jpg

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
AlteredEgo, post: 15914801, member: 63743
I used to fetishize height; I no longer do. I'm neither ugly, nor boring, nor a mediocre lay, so I do not have to compromise.

THIS

I do not want to be a compromise, so making a compromise would be disrespectful to my partner.

THANK you AE :)
Well expressed post!

I'm tall-ish, but my past 2 boyfriends have been my height or shorter. They were confident and didn't care that I was taller in heels. The only time height is an issue for me is when a guy says "do you have to wear those heels?" (that make me taller than him) when they complete the outfit.

I DO prefer tall. I prefer big. I like to feel petite. BUT kind, funny, smart, responsible, loyal, etc. all trump physical traits.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I give no fucks about height, and the spectrum of assorted features I find pleasing to the eye is fairly broad. When I've been involved with someone, I've never found them to be "meh". I pick the one who is into some of my hobbies, a good person, not an idiot, etc
And Someone that likes to eat!

Reactions: g0nz0 and lms28

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Height is actually somewhat important to me... but only because of my height. I’m 158cm / 5’2”. The plus side is that I can date shorter guys than most women, but down side is that it becomes logistically difficult with a really tall guy.

I once dated a guy the same height as me. I don’t want to do the whole gender stereotype thing here, but this is honesty how I felt... It made me feel not feminine. I think it came down to my primal instinct that a man bigger than me is a protector and can make me feel safe.

I also once dated a guy who was 6’3”. I couldn’t even kiss him standing up.

But at the end of the day, I don’t care how good looking or what height a guy is, if he doesn’t have a good personality then... next!

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Height is actually somewhat important to me... but only because of my height. I’m 158cm / 5’2”. The plus side is that I can date shorter guys than most women, but down side is that it because logistically difficult with a really tall guy.

I once dated a guy the same height as me. I don’t want to do the whole gender stereotype thing here, but this is honesty how I felt... It made me feel not feminine. I think it came down to my primal instinct that a man bigger than me is a protector and can make me feel safe.

I also once dated a guy who was 6’3”. I couldn’t even kiss him standing up.

But at the end of the day, I don’t care how good looking or what height a guy is, if he doesn’t have a good personality then... next!

I’m going to pull my sweetie over at some point. Poor guy has to bend down so far.
Like rtg, I’m 5-2. My guy is 6’.
Did either of us select the other for height?
No way.

I want to fellate his brain so much.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I waited and waited for the 6'5 cowboy to come and bring me to his ranch.

I'm so glad he didn't come because I would have missed having this wonderful man in my life who has to look up at the 6 foot mark.