What matters most?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_bguir, Feb 6, 2010.

1. D_bguir

D_bguir New Member

Alright ladies, I have a question for you all. What is the most important feature for someone to possess, a requirement, for you to sleep with the guy? Is it personality, intellect, penis size, some other body part, sexual experience (the motion of the ocean, so to speak), or some other quality? What turns you on the most, and why?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

:rolleyes: Again with this question, there is no one thing. It is a combination of things: intelligence, nice personality, kindness, a sense of honor and honesty, great sense of humor, should be easy on the eyes.

He's gotta turn on my mind first or my body will not follow.

3. luciouslips

luciouslips New Member

It's the overall package, not just one aspect of a guy. Eye candy is always nice, a large penis is a HUGE plus and sexual experience is something that comes with practice but if he doesn't have the personality with a great sense of humour and a degree of intellect he won't float my boat.

4. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If they can't hold my attention in a conversation or prove to be an interesting human then there is NO WAY they get further than a cup of coffee no matter how big their dick is. And, though it sounds shallow, if I'm not physically attracted to him going *there* won't even enter my mind. When first meeting someone sorta hard to know their size or the motion in the ocean. Now, if one were to compare between two men who already passed the initial gate and made it *there* then motion in the ocean would beat size every time.

5. Fleur

Gold Member

It is the whole "package" ...no not just that package (for me, since you brought it up, size and sexual chemistry matter). Being able to hold a conversation, understand each other, laugh together...always makes me more attracted...intelligence, honesty, sense of humor, similar likes goes along with all of that.

#5 Fleur, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  6. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

I'm with the others, the whole personality and looks and everything. Sense of humour, having stuff in common, physical attraction etc. My boyfriend definitely has the whole "package".

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I think I differ somewhat from the other women here - or certainly I did when I was having casual sex. That's nearly a decade and a half ago - but still.

I fucked because I wanted to fuck. I fucked guys whose personalities did not do it for me at all - because I didn't want to date them, or even be their friend - I just wanted a no strings fuck. Those were one night stands, safe sex, please don't call me I won't be calling you type deals. A few of those guys were insanely good looking and really, those were just a trophy fuck for me. I scored them because I could. Only one of them was actually any good in bed - he got a second turn, even though he was my best friend's boyfriend :redface: But mostly they were just guys, friends of friends usually, who I found physically attractive and who found me physically attractive enough to fuck. That's all there was to it.

Sometimes there were other factors. One was a friend who had a girlfriend but cheated constantly - I'd heard he was a good lay so I decided to try him. He was. Others were friends with whom a mutual attraction built up but a relationship wouldn't have worked, those were fwbs, and that's its own thing.

To be interested in a guy for more than just sex, for a relationship, then sure, all the other stuff comes into play too. But if you asking just about sex then really the most important thing is a physical attraction on some level. And, badgirl, of course you don't sound shallow saying you'd only sleep with a guy if you were attracted to him physically. Why on earth would you fuck a guy you didn't find attractive??

Talking of the physical, size does not come into that attraction - a big cock is a nice bonus, but it's rare to know anything about that until sex is on the cards anyway. There's only one occasion I can think of when I knew a guy's size before I slept with him but it wasn't a factor in deciding I wanted him.

8. California07

California07 New Member

Ok first it comes to looks because if I don't find him physically attractive then its not happening. Not to be a super hot guy, just average looking is fine, as long as I like him. Then its all about the personality and intellect. I don't know why but a guy who possesses a sharp mind, makes me so horny.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I dont care if he isnt a genius, hung like a horse or and adonis just as long as he makes me laugh. If he cant make me laugh then he better have the brains of Einstein, the body of Adonis and gentaila the sizes of a mule's.

10. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Humor, intellect, physical perfection, endowment.

Hmm... three out of four isn't bad. ;)

11. dr_pepper

dr_pepper New Member

Albums:
    I love your honesty. You sound very much like my third wife. She was really into sex. She loved what she called a "sport fuck". She also had friends who were intellectual and very interesting and those were the ones she would get together with from time to time. Like many have said here, there is a whole lot that makes up the package, and that is essential for a real relationship. It works on the man's side too.

12. D_wibbles

D_wibbles New Member

being a guy that is hung and inderstanding to a ladie needs. not just in the sack all around is the best way to keep your girl happy . if ur a jerk with a 3 foot dick wont matter ladies like nice guys just like guys like sweet girls if ur a total bitch and super hot its the same . point being nice is nice :)

13. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If we're just talking about sex, all I need is mutual attraction. Physical attraction stops working if before the sex he proves to be stupid, boring, dirty, or not funny.

14. the_reverend

Gold Member

damn shame i'm an unfunny misanthrope with a small dick...no hope for me. :p

(the answers here are very well thought out and insightful, and i've enjoyed reading them...but i can't resist being a smart ass from time to time!)

15. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    A small dick is fine. So is being an unfunny misanthrope... as long as sex happens before I find out!

16. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yaaa haaa haaaaa!!! :biggrin1:

- - - -

Wish I'd had MB's inhibition when I was younger... would have had a lot more fun!

I used to depend on chemistry, but gawd... sometimes that was just AWFUL in the sack. :eek:

Now, I need something more:

-- Humor and quick wit
    -- Fit and healthy (although love handles can be endearing)
    -- Book learnin' (so has something interesting to talk about)
    -- Good cook

*swoons*

17. the_reverend

Gold Member

i believe this is fully deserving of the following honour: BWA-HAHAHAHAHA!!! :biggrin1: thank you. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted