What might cause one to have a big penis?

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Genetics determine your potential length and girth. Diet, health and fitness level determine how much of your potential you achieve, atleast that's my opinion .

Being my b rothers and I are all adopted we have nothing to compare to as far as a "blood" relative, although Dad is quite the horse in the dick department.

I've been in school with numerous sets of identical twins and the ones that I have had the opportunity to observe were equally endowed.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Diet - not enough to possibly make a difference. I'm certain if you took a child and fed him "big penis foods" (like those exist?) through puberty in some huge experiment, it would not come up conclusive.

Genetics - definitely this is the reason for almost all cases.

early onset of puberty - absolutely not. Mine didn't grow with the rest of my body, but spurted a lot after the rest of me was already done growing.

Penis enlargement products/Do you hang stuff from your penis - artificial methods could change a penis, but does this really fit in with the other options in this survey? It would be part of an entirely different subject.

Alien Probe - why would they do nothing but make our penises bigger?

You were just lucky - I think this probably has some merit too. It probably accounts for what genetics does not. I.E. large penises could have been a recessive gene, or a gene from your mother's side and not fathers, or perhaps even a mutation.

So basically, genetics accounts for all of it, be it that you got the common side of genetics or the occurrence was a rarity.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was just wondering what does everyone think makes someone develop a large penis? This is actually the LPSG, so I should better be asking why do you think you developed a large penis?

What do you think the cause is of your large penis?
Diet,
Genetics,
early onset of puberty,
Penis enlargement products,
Do you hang stuff from your penis,
Alien Probe,
You were just lucky,

Luck.
:rolleyes:

I don't think it's genetics cuz my father his size is very small so... i just think it has to do with luck

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think it's genetics cuz my father his size is very small so... i just think it has to do with luck

Just because something is genetic doesn't mean it's hereditary. Genetic means it's something controlled by your genes, which your anatomy is. Genetic does not necessarily mean that you inherited that trait from your parents. For example my mother has a genetic blood disorder that developed in her early 60s. It's completely a genetic disorder, but it's also something that medical research has shown zero evidence of it being passed on from a parent to their children. So while it's genetic, it's not hereditary. Just because you're much bigger than your father in the dick department doesn't mean your penis size isn't genetic.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course since your mother also passed along what is part of your genetic makeup, it could be from her--perhaps her grandfather was big, He in turn passed along an X or Y chromosome to his wife which created their son or daughter who in turn became your grandparent and that grandparent upon sexual congress with a partner created your mother or it could be from some other ancestor on your mother's or even your father's side. Male pattern baldness for example is usually viewed as an inherited trait from the mother, which accounts for bald men with fathers who have all their hair and bald headed dads who have sons with no hair. You cannot always tell by looking at a parent what the kid will look like.
I seem to recall a biology class and the talk of dominant and recessive genes. Two parents with brown eyes can have a child with blue eyes since blue is recessive and the feature which will be shown on the parents is the brown eye color. Similarly brown hair is dominant over blonde and blonde is dominant over red hair. If one parent has blonde hair(in a blonde/red combo) and the other brown hair (in a brown/red combo), they can conceivably create a red-haired child, or a brown haired child or a blonde haired child.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No question about it. It's caused by eating magic beans. That expains the identical twins thing - most of them grow up eating out of the same can. Hence, the same results.

A genetic explanation is superfluous - no need to implicate Brother Mendel.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Genetically at age 60 I was 7.0" x5.5". At age 61 and after a year of PE I was 8.75" x 6.25". From what I remember of my dad, he was about average. But, on the maternal side , I remember my grandfather letting me in late one nite and I swear he was hanging below his nightgown. On another occasion when I stayed with them(I was about 6) remember sleeping with my grown uncles. One would teasing me by laying what he called his "log" across me. Must have been 8" plus?

handcuffsfan4

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think its the luck of genetics. i think i remember my mother saying that not all asians are small, but the only one she had sex with was my dad. so that and seeing that my cousin is also on the larger side makes me think that it has something to do with genetics. but most of us are lucky to be born into familys with good genetics. its not diet because asian food seems to be extreemely healthy and there is no myths about them being hung....

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I bought mine. A sinister and left peddler offered me two bottles. One had a powerful brain inside; other had a penis.

- What is better?- i asked him.

- Wichi-wacha thrnstable california!

That sounded terrible. The brain beat, and with every beat one magic formula shone inside the bottle. Formulas to solve the world hunger, to stop the wars, the diseases, to make cars run faster without any kind of fuel. The penis, on opposite, didn´t do anything; just was there.

Oh!

My!

God!

I didn´t know what to do. The peddler pressed me to choose.

- Woomba! woomba! xtrailling brz!!

- Pinto, pinto, gorgorito, quién es el más bonit ...- No! I couldn´t choose that way, with a stupid spanish child song. Time ran. people made circles around me. "Choose!, choose!" they said.

Then Tyra Banks appeared right in front of me and told me:

- Penis!! Penis!!

You know the rest. :wink:

Coincidence or luck.

D

deleted26151

Its multifactorial - both genetics and diet, enviroment etc

benderforward

Just Browsing
Media
nothing in biology is black and white, genetics or environment. your penis size is probably a result of a combination between the two, with genetics being the greatest determiner of size. but if your environment is one of stark malnourishment, your overall body size is likely to grow below its potential. this includes your penis size.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Genetics. I mean, to me, my penis hasn't really "grown"...it's pretty much been the same size my whole life. I only relatively recently recognized it as "big" and the only thing I noticed is that it seemed to get a little thicker at one point. But other than that? Nope.

s_lang

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's mostly genetics, but the genes are from your father and your mother. Nutrition and life-style (sports) shape your body and so the penis of a very fat man looks smaller than the penis of a normal shaped man.
It's a lot of luck which genes are inheritated.
I don't know if penis enlargement is working or not, because i dont have any experince with it.