What most annoys you during sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by osprey1987, Apr 12, 2011.

?

What physical thing most annoys you during sex?

1. Length of sex (how long is enough?)

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. Man not penetrating fast enough

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Small or short ejaculation

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Not being able to have second round (man takes too long to get hard again)

4 vote(s)
    7.8%
  5. Man not strong enough to lift you up

2 vote(s)
    3.9%
  6. Not being treated rough enough (groped, slapped ass)

6 vote(s)
    11.8%
  7. Too polite man

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  8. Lack of positions

8 vote(s)
    15.7%
  9. Abrasive or interfering body hair

7 vote(s)
    13.7%
  1. osprey1987

osprey1987 Member

I know there are probably infinite answers but I wanted to limit it to physical attributes to see what it's best for men to work out.

Too polite man means lack of dirty or talk, asking rather than feeling or guessing etc.

#1 osprey1987, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  2. D_Beatrice Bazooms

D_Beatrice Bazooms New Member

Wat annoys me is a QUIET MAN like moan make noise do something to show me Im not with a Damn corpse!!

3. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Fucking stupid polls inspired to get as much freaking wank fodder as possible without giving a flying fuck about any real answers from the REAL female membership.

Fuck you.
    Fuck your poll!

4. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

missing from the list BAD BREATH

5. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

So Dragon, what you trying to say. ;)

6. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Im sorry :frown1:

Im very enthusiastic though so at least I dont just lay there

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It's a hard poll!

You tell me what I should answer?

If fast ejaculation was a problem, then that would be the most annoying thing. It's okay every once in a while, but if it regularly happens that I don't get to finish, then that's the worst. Most guys don't offer to finish you off, either. When they cum, it's over, and they just say, "I'm sorry." Hey, how about instead of saying sorry, you put your tongue to work?

I was going to say, "too polite man" but then I saw that your definition is a bit different than mine. My husband does this thing all the time, in and out of bed. Things in our lives are stressful ATM. We're poised for a big life change that could be really wonderful, or just different than before, but the change is stressful for me, the anticipation and worrying over decisions and whether they're the right ones, etc. Sometimes a worry will cross my mind when we're trying to relax, and I don't want to ruin downtime thinking about stressful things, so I'll try my best to banish the thought for now and be more zen about the moment. My hubby does this thing where he'll see my furrowed brow and he'll say, "What's wrong?" and since I want to stop thinking about it, not focus on it and have a conversation about it, I'll say, "Nothing." Now, that's a lie. I was thinking about something, but I would have already moved on by now, which is what I want, but my hubby presses me for more, "No, really, what's wrong?" Now, what do I say? If I say, "I don't want to talk about it," then that sounds passive aggressive and it sounds like something is really wrong and it begs him to press more. See where this is going? It's annoying, but it's even more annoying in bed. I wish he would hear the "Nothing," and understand that it means that it's not something I want to have a conversation about, and not because I'm keeping secrets, this stuff practically is all we talk about other than the baby, it's just not something I want to make a topic of conversation at this very moment when we could be doing something much better with our time!

I prefer hairless. Scratchy hair really is irritating on my face and on my happy place.

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

going on guess work here (the boy is the only boy in my sex life - i've never encountered any of the poll's blah) i'd vote for body hair issues.

i prefer some basic grooming, trim up the pubes and keep the balls clear of all hair, please. that little hair at the back of your throat hack is not smexy. not at all.

eta: pubic hair issues transcend gender boundaries.

some of the blahs apply to female partners.

limited position - not so much the lack of posturepedic acrobatics, is more a lack of willingness to experiment.

no second act - smexying makes me hyper.. if she goes to sleep.. well i become a cranky, horny, insomniac.

not strong enough to lift you up becomes too damn short. long legs, long torsos + short legs, short torso = slot A doesn't always line up with slot B. ya don't even wanna know what happens with you involve strap-on tab C.

#8 MickeyLee, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  9. JPoster

JPoster Member

I have found it preferable to start with the tongue. After an "O as in oral" wifey is happy no matter what happens next or how long it lasts.

10. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Far too much reading involved in that poll... I'll translate:

Women, tell me how much you love big cum loads, being thrown around like a rag doll and bent into as many positions as quite often not physically possible while I recreate some scene from last nights wank material in an attempt to make myself feel like more of a man... added bonus is that all of this will make me last longer, and you'll just think it's because I'm such a stud.

11. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

:pokey::eek:wned22:

12. MickeyLee

Gold Member

*taps plastic face* damn it!!! my LPSG Man Speak decoder ring is busted!

i should have known something was up when it translated 'too polite man' as 'two bud lites in cans'

i was all eeeewwwww lite beer.. blech.

13. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :arms::wank:

14. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    Too much chat.

15. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

funny how you include abrasive body hair, but you leave out smells. I think a female's scent can ruin a moment or make it so much better. I am sure this is the same from the woman's perspective.

16. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

ROFL :biggrin1:. That's how I read it.

17. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What physical thing most annoys you during sex? - let's see, being on my own.

18. Bravo55

Bravo55 Member

19. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    Wow, that sounds almost exactly like what me and my wife are going through! We recently are going through a huge adjustment which is great but she is constantly worrying about something and I see it taxes her physically and mentally and just like your partner I notice when she is pensive and so as an effort to remain attentive, because I can be oblivious sometimes, I ask what is wrong. She isn't ready to talk about it because she either doesn't want to get into it or she hasn't finished thinking about it. But I always press. And it usually ends well, but only after going bad first. Trust me when I say that for a guy its really hard to just hear that "nothing" and leave it at that. Not sure why found the need to talk about that or respond to it. Just struck me and I reacted. Hope I didn't step over a boundary. (I'm extremely boundary conscious) :)

20. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:

Wow, I'm a guy and I didn't read that intent. However I'm pretty new here and subject to naivety. I'll take your word on it. And if that's the case, shame on the OP!

Draft saved Draft deleted