What most annoys you during sex?

What physical thing most annoys you during sex?

• Length of sex (how long is enough?)

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Man not penetrating fast enough

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Small or short ejaculation

• Not being able to have second round (man takes too long to get hard again)

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Man not strong enough to lift you up

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Not being treated rough enough (groped, slapped ass)

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Too polite man

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Lack of positions

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Abrasive or interfering body hair

• Total voters

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Length of sex (how long is enough?) There is no ideal length.
Man not penetrating fast enough Usually men spend too Little time on foreplay, padawan.
Small or short ejaculation Quantity usually doesn't concern a female
Not being able to have second round (man takes too long to get hard again) The first time ideally is plenty unless you don't please her well from the start
Man not strong enough to lift you up I Hate being lifted up!
Not being treated rough enough (groped, slapped ass) You have got to be kidding. If a partner hurts me it's a rape. Stop now.
Too polite man Good manners are always appropriate because they show that you are being humane. Sex is intimate so why would I want somebody to insult me? That is what enemies do.
Lack of positions No set number is required, any more than in any other work of art.

I could not take this poll because none of the choices came close to the answer I would give. What annoys me most about sex and turns it sour is being treated like an appliance and not a fellow human being with whom you are exchanging pleasures. Sex can be fun, and inventive and beautiful and moving and enlightening. It's not about checking off a bunch of ticky-boxes but about getting to know your partner.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Far too much reading involved in that poll... I'll translate:

Women, tell me how much you love big cum loads, being thrown around like a rag doll and bent into as many positions as quite often not physically possible while I recreate some scene from last nights wank material in an attempt to make myself feel like more of a man... added bonus is that all of this will make me last longer, and you'll just think it's because I'm such a stud.

Well played, ma'am.

*taps plastic face* damn it!!! my LPSG Man Speak decoder ring is busted!

i should have known something was up when it translated 'too polite man' as 'two bud lites in cans'

i was all eeeewwwww lite beer.. blech.

I love you. :smile:

What always ruins sex for me is when I bring home a smokin hot woman with long, straight, flowing brown hair, a triangular shaped face, soft skin, seductive eyes... and I find out she's actually a dude. :cool:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Women, tell me how much you love big cum loads, being thrown around like a rag doll and bent into as many positions as quite often not physically possible while I recreate some scene from last nights wank material in an attempt to make myself feel like more of a man... added bonus is that all of this will make me last longer, and you'll just think it's because I'm such a stud.
Was that sarcasm? I can't always tell.

osprey1987

Sexy Member
Media

Considering 36 people answered the poll and 5 people agree with you I don't really care why you think I chose those options. No poll option got ignored. I'm sorry there was too much reading, perhaps my typing should be as rushed as your conjecture. I don't see why you're so angry.