What Movie is this From? Jock Inspection Picture

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, the movie is called "Just One of the Guys", starring Joyce Hyser. She was an up and coming starlet who also did a recurring role on "LA Law", if anyone remembers her as a corrupt private investigator.

Sorry, but I'm a movie geek.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The "bulge" scene in Last American Virgin is with underwear...not jocks.
The guys are lined up to see who has the biggest one and most are in white briefs. I love this movie (although I didn't particularily like the way it ended.)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks early eighties to me, given the hair styles and the very short shorts that the blokes are wearing in it. My guess would be an American Pie type movie like Fast Times At... or another one of those movies.
But damn !! Wish they had us wearing THOSE type of shorts during sports class when I was in high school. Would have provided some nice eye candy during those damn laps we had to run around the field.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It looks early eighties to me, given the hair styles and the very short shorts that the blokes are wearing in it. My guess would be an American Pie type movie like Fast Times At... or another one of those movies.
But damn !! Wish they had us wearing THOSE type of shorts during sports class when I was in high school. Would have provided some nice eye candy during those damn laps we had to run around the field.

Totally agree, and jocks would have been way hot for the guys to wear rather than boxer shorts.

And what about the mandatory nude showers that I hear use to be required in schools. What I would give to have lived in those days.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally agree, and jocks would have been way hot for the guys to wear rather than boxer shorts.

And what about the mandatory nude showers that I hear use to be required in schools. What I would give to have lived in those days.

My older brother said that when he was in high school here in Oz that showering nude was compulsary and that the gym teacher would sometimes come in to do a 'nude check' in the shower area, and you could not hide your nudity either as all the showers were basically located in one huge circular room and had no cubicles or walls or shower curtains to hide behind. And the shower heads themselves were 'gang showers' I think they are called - where six shower heads spruked out from one large metal column that went straight from the roof to the ground and only had hooks and a small holder for your soap and wash cloth, and basically you all had to huddle together and the idea of personal space with other naked males went right out the window.

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My older brother said that when he was in high school here in Oz that showering nude was compulsary and that the gym teacher would sometimes come in to do a 'nude check' in the shower area, and you could not hide your nudity either as all the showers were basically located in one huge circular room and had no cubicles or walls or shower curtains to hide behind. And the shower heads themselves were 'gang showers' I think they are called - where six shower heads spruked out from one large metal column that went straight from the roof to the ground and only had hooks and a small holder for your soap and wash cloth, and basically you all had to huddle together and the idea of personal space with other naked males went right out the window.

The gym I go to still has this type of arangement. It's quite good for a bit of eye candy but I worry about enjoying the view too much.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in the dark ages when I was in school both jock checks and nude showers were required. The nude showers happened every day in a large gang shower. The jock checks happened periodically. Those showes may be what made me mostly gay....I loved them.

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gym teacher in HS would stand outside the showers with a checklist to make sure that everyone took one. Bet that wasn't the only thing that he was checking out.

Still remember one guy in my class with the biggest dick...Greg B. Aaaahhhh, memories!

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
In my high school jock checks were only done freshman year after that I guess they expected that we had enough sense to wear a jock. We also had mandatory showers everyday in one large open shower room. Our gym teacher would stand at the entrance to the showers checking to make sure everyone bathed and then handed out the towels as you passed by. In my senior year some of the gym teachers would join us in the showers. Times sure have changed. I wasn't aware that mandatory showers were not part of the scene in high schools. There must be alot of overripe teens sitting in class.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats the kind of shorts we wore in Gym. It was more interesting to watch basketball back then.

this sounds stupid but nude shower indicates other then nude. Do people really choose to take a shower with clothing on?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know, as much as I complained back to having showering naked, it makes complete sense that you would. I mean, you've just been sweating like a whore in church and in most cases soaked to the jocks, and you want to just stay in those sweat soaked jocks for the rest of the day ? Not only the smell and about the poor dude or chick who has to sit next to you in class, but the risk of getting jock itch would be really, really high. Maybe they should bring back compulsary showering. Screw the fear of size or getting perved on by a gay or bi dude, think of everyone else who has to be around you for the rest of the bloody day.