Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
N:
'N Sync, The Nazz, Meshell Ndegeocello, Willie Nelson, New Order, New Radicals, New York Dolls, Wayne Newton, Stevie Nicks, Night Ranger, Maxine Nightingale, Nirvana, Ted Nugent, Gary Numan, Laura Nyro

O:
Oasis, Billy Ocean, The Ohio Players, Oingo Boingo, The O'Jays, Mike Oldfield, Yoko Ono, Roy Orbison, Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark, Ozzy Osbourne, Gilbert O'Sullivan, The Outfield, The Outsiders, Ozark Mountain Daredevils

P:
Jimmy Page & Robert Plant, Richard Page, Pages, Jennifer Paige, Robert Palmer, Paper Lace, Parliament/Funkadelic, Dolly Parton, The Partridge Family, Billy Paul, Freda Payne, People's Choice, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Liz Phair, Phixx, Wilson Pickett, Pilot, Pink Floyd, Pink Martini, The Police, Mike Post, Chris Potter, Elvis Presley, Billy Preston, The Pretenders, Prince, Pure Prairie League

Q:
Suzi Quatro, Queen

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
R:
R.E.M., Trevor Rabin, The Rascals, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Red Rider, Helen Reddy, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, Django Reinhardt, Paul Revere & The Raiders, Diana Rigg, The Righteous Brothers, The Ritchie Family, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, Vickie Sue Robinson, The Rolling Stones, Linda Ronstadt, Diana Ross, David Lee Roth, Roving Boy, Jimmy Ruffin, Rufus, Todd Rundgren, Leon Russell

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
S:
Sam The Sham & Tha Pharoahs, Santana, Savage Garden, Leo Sayer, Boz Scaggs, Scissor Sisters, Scorpions, Seal, Seals & Crofts, The Searchers, Neil Sedaka, Ravi Shankar, Shedaisy, Duncan Sheik, Bobby Sherman, The Shocking Blue, Silver Convention, Gene Simmons, Simon & Garfunkel, Carly Simon, Paul Simon, Simple Minds, Frank Sinatra, Nancy Sinatra, Sister Sledge, Sixpence None The Richer, Slade, Sloan, Sly & The Family Stone, Smash Mouth, Michael W. Smith, The Smithereens, Sneaker Pimps, Soft Cell, Sonny & Cher, Soul Asylum, David Soul, Soundgarden, Spandau Ballet, Britney Spears, The Spinners, Dusty Springfield, Rick Springfield, Bruce Springsteen, Squeeze, Chris Squire, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Lisa Stanisfield, Paul Stanley, The Staple Singers, Ringo Starr, Stars On, Starship, Steelers Wheel, Steely Dan, Steppenwolf, Cat Stevens, John Stewart, Rod Stewart, Stone Temple Pilots, Stories, Stranglers, Barbra Streisand, Styx, Sugar Ray, Sugarhill Gang, Donna Summer, The Supremes, The Sweet

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T:
Take That, Talk Talk, James Taylor, Tears For Fears, The Temptations, Ten Years After, Joe Tex, Texas, Third Eye Blind, Rob Thomas, Three Dog Night, Tiny Tim, Toad The Wet Sprocket, Tom Tom Club, Lily Tomlin, Mel Torme, Pete Townshend, Traffic, Trapeze, The Traveling Wilburys, Travis, John Travolta, T. Rex, Tina Turner

U:
U2, Tracey Ullman, Ultravox, Midge Ure, Uriah Heep

V:
Van Halen, Luther Vandross, Paul Van Dyk, Junior Vasquez, Sarah Vaughan, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Velvet Revolver, Village People, Visage

Last edited:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
W:
Loudon Wainwright III, Rufus Wainright, Tom Waits, Wang Chung, War, Dionne Warwick, Dinah Washington. The Waterboys, Weezer, Scott Weiland, Eric Weissberg, Mae West, Barry White, Whitesnake, The Who, Wicked Lester, Kim Wilde, Will.I.Am, Deniece Williams, Robbie Williams, Vanessa Williams, Brian Wilson, Flip Wilson, Bill Withers, Stevie Wonder, Gary Wright, Wynonna

Y:
The Yardbirds, Yazoo, Yello, Yes, Pete Yorn

Z:
Frank Zappa/Mothers, Warren Zevon

{wipes forehead} PHEWWWW!!!
As I said, that does not include, vinyl, singles, cassettes, 8-tracks, or MP3's. It also doesn't include soundtracks, cast recordings, or classical.
Maybe some day...
:smile:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
E:
The Eagles, Earth Wind & Fire, East 17, Sheena Easton, Edgar Winter Group, Edison Lighthouse, Electric Light Orchestra, Yvonne Elliman, Duke Ellington, Mama Cass Elliot, Shirley Ellis, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Eminem, Erasure, Melissa Etheridge, Eurythmics, Evan And Jaron, Eve 6, Everclear, Exile,

F:
Faces, Percy Faith, Marianne Faithful, Harold Faltermeyer, Fanny, Fastball, Fatboy Slim, Filter, Firefall, First Class, Ella Fitzgerald, The Five Stairsteps, The Fixx, Roberta Flack, Fleetwood Mac, Focus, Foghat, Foo Fighters, Foreigner, The Fortunes, The Four Seasons, The Four Tops, Peter Frampton, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Aretha Franklin, Franz Ferdinand, Free, Ace Frehley, The Friends Of Distinction

man what you know 'bout that earth wind and fire? orangatang is my main man

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ABBA, Boney M, Tina Turner, Madonna, Enigma, J.D. Slater, Celine Dion, JT, Westlife, Robbie Williams, Beethoven, All Disco tunes. I have over 10,000 songs on my IPODS, from rock, pop, country to classical and grunge. I pretty well like all music.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think by collections... it means that you try to collect all of the works by an artist or some kind of genre. Just listing what you have is not actually collecting.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've got all the pink floyd albums and the Rush albums,most of the Doors albums, like 8 george michaels album, all the cranberries albums, I think I have all the ELP albums. I have a few original albums in there covers like early Humbly Pie, Frampton, Stephenwolf,ManfredMans.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mickactual, my jaw dropped. :eek: That's quite a collection. I guess you have rare LPs, then.
Some. The most rare ones, I suppose, are the coloured vinyl's and the picture discs...

Memories from the days when you had to go to a shop and buy music :eek:
...And those days are very quickly (and sadly) coming to an end. A friend just linked me to this article:
Urbanite
...Seems both NYC Virgin Megastores will be gone by 2009, leaving few (if any) brick & mortar options carrying reasonably deep stock of CD's in this area.
:frown1:

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mp3 collection is in the attached screenshot (Over 100 gigs/13,000 songs~).

Are you sure you didn't somehow sneak onto MY computer and steal a screenshot of my mp3s?? Amon Amarth, Bathory, Death, Deicide, Graveland, Nokturnal Mortum... Heidevolk! Seriously... I'm not sure if I'd rather kiss you or share P2P with you.

How about both? :wink: