what music genre you like during sex ?

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I personally hate listening to music during sex...
No sound at all is ideal...or a little tv audio background..(low volume)...But apart from that...I'm not into that.

But it seems like most people actually do enjoy setting a certain mood this way , i'm curious to know if you guys select specific types of music during sex...classical ? jazz ? r&b ? techno ? ...deathmetal maybe lol!!

D_eeglefleegle

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only done it to music a couple of times. I'm not really listening to the music during anyway, but a fond memory I have is when my bf put on the song "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails and stripped for me, then rocked my boat a long time after :)

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all about the music.

Sometimes it's Buddha Bar, slow and erotic...Cafe del Mar, Roxy Music, Sade....other times, it's FUCK ME HARD, Anthrax, Suicidal Tendencies, Fear, Revolting Cocks, Prodigy, Crystal Method.

Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music is great for setting a genre ...too bad you can't create a channel for the "sex" genre on there! :biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sunday morning sex mix - solomon burke, otis redding, etta james, maurice williams, percy sledge, marvin gaye.

the slow pace get up, get off, go back to sleep mode.

ML

I think I have sex more often with music than without. Absolutely love it. Some good stuff includes Portishead, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Placebo, Death From Above 1979, Massive Attack, NIN, White Stripes, Distillers, Silverchair, Butthole Surfers, Sneaker Pimps, Poe, Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sigur Ros, Ben Harper, Tom Petty, etc.

lacuna22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
try radiohead's 'in rainbows.' can't recommend their earlier records for sex, but this new one, i don't know it's like they uncovered their inner prince or portishead or something.

edge4hours

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Trip-hop hands down!
portishead, massive attack, bjork, sigur ros, radiohead, zero 7, goldfrapp, morcheeba, telepopmusik, sia, bitter:sweet, lovage, thievery corporation, natalie walker, frou frou, handsome boy modeling school...
maybe with some lupe fiasco thown into the mix!

:smile:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had sex with a girl who wanted me to fuck her to the strains of The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band. I'm kind of open minded and we'd only recently met so I was thinking 'WTF, I don't care what you want to listen to. Let's get it on girl'. Anyway, I was doing okay, cos most of their stuff is musically a bit boring to me so I wasn't really listening but then the track 'I'm The Urban Spaceman' came on, and she was getting really excited. Then the lyrics 'Through the canyons of your mind.......' and '.... the ventricles of your heart...... etc.' came on and started getting to me. I was really laughing. And then that fucking guitar solo! It's got to be the best in the world :0) The absurdity of it all made me imagine myself jumping naked from her first floor high street window and landing on a parked car below in full view of the shoppers in the furniture store underneath us. We never had sex again, but it was memorable.