What Name Do Call your Cunt?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
it's my no-no place.

:eek: I'd make it your yes-yes place, baby! :tongue: :biggrin1:

I have never given my cunt a nickname - depending on who I'm talking to it is either my cunt, my pussy or my vagina.

A vagina doesn't really call for a nickname in the way a cock does. Cocks have personality in a way cunts just don't - why is that?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cunt with a bf, pussy among a group of gf's as some of them find cunt offensive, vagina at the doctors. I think a cunt has much more personality than a cock does, apart from size and if they've been circumcised cocks look much more alike.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't fucking stand calling it a pussy (I don't know why, it just doesn't feel right) I usually refer to it as my cunt or vagina depending on my mood and who I'm with.

I call Kotch's snatch Uncle Herman, based on the cute little beard and the clit that resembles a nose.

The roleplaying gets weird though... "Come and kiss your Uncle Herman on the lips."

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sisters when they were kids would call it a cubby. It just sounds right. My wife uses that name mainly.

I would like to hear the origins of the word cunt.

I have heard: Can't Understand Normal Thinking C.U.N.T.

I also heard Joan Rivers call some one a: C. U. Next Tuesday.

Most women in America absolutely despise the word and there is no male equivalent.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
My sisters when they were kids would call it a cubby. It just sounds right. My wife uses that name mainly.

I would like to hear the origins of the word cunt.

I have heard: Can't Understand Normal Thinking C.U.N.T.

I also heard Joan Rivers call some one a: C. U. Next Tuesday.

Most women in America absolutely despise the word and there is no male equivalent.

The etymology of 'cunt' is actually considerably more complex than is generally supposed. The word's etymology is highly contentious, as Alex Games explains: "Language scholars have been speculating for years about the etymological origins of the 'c-word'" (2006). A consensus has not yet been reached, as Ruth Wajnryb admits in A Cunt Of A Word (a chapter in Language Most Foul): "Etymologists are unlikely to come to an agreement about the origins of CUNT any time soon" (2004), and Mark Morton is even more despairing: "no-one really knows the ulterior origin of cunt" (2003). Greek Macedonian terms for 'woman' - 'guda', 'gune', and 'gyne' - have been suggested as the word's sources, as have the Anglo-Saxon 'cynd' and the Latin 'cutis' ('skin'), though these theories are not widely supported.

Continues in to a long and pretty exhaustive etymology of cunt - I don't believe every in there - but there are some interesting theories if you read through.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: Just remembered my college boyfriend called mine Twinkie because of my soft and creamy center. :tongue: