What Name Do Call your Cunt?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sisters when they were kids would call it a cubby. It just sounds right. My wife uses that name mainly.

I would like to hear the origins of the word cunt.

I have heard: Can't Understand Normal Thinking C.U.N.T.

I also heard Joan Rivers call some one a: C. U. Next Tuesday.

Most women in America absolutely despise the word and there is no male equivalent.
I dunno there,a4s, the male counterpart could be "prick" when some of us act like one.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's an odd one: cooter. [Rhymes with hooter.] As a teenager, some of my friends used that. I didn't because I would confuse it with "coot" an aquatic bird in S. Florida.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno there,a4s, the male counterpart could be "prick" when some of us act like one.

Ask any American women, they will toss out Dick or Prick like it was nothing: "you are acting like a dick" etc. But if you say, "well you are acting liek a cunt", be prepared to duck.:redface:

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a strip joint once and the stripper was talking to some guy, trying to get a table dance or something. I couldn't hear the conversation, but I heard her say, "Oh, you want to see the cookie? We have to go to the champagne room." I thought that was a good name.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My two closest friends have some fantasic names for theirs. Here are their current favourites:
G - Wendy (I don't get it. Anyone care to fill me in? :confused:)
C - Saint's Row (Named for the Xbox360 game, the conversation for which went like this:
:eek: "You seriously bought this? This game is so unbelievably gay! In fact it's uber gay. No worse, it's a vagina of a game! It's c**t! It has vast quantities of unfiltered cleftitude! What's it called again?"
:tongue: "Saint's Row"
:biggrin1: "I like that actually. 'Filthy beggar, get thee hence from my Saint's Row!'"
:confused: "Why was the beggar in your Saint's Row to begin with?"
:mad: "Because shut up that's why! Give me your PSP, I'm playing Locoroco and you're returning this game immediately"
:rolleyes: "*****, it's half 10"
:mad: "Do I have to think of everything?"
:wink: "In this situation yes. How am I going to take this game back and exchange it when the shop is, in fact, shut?"
:redface: "... Ok do it tomorrow"
:tongue: "Will do")

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask any American women, they will toss out Dick or Prick like it was nothing: "you are acting like a dick" etc. But if you say, "well you are acting liek a cunt", be prepared to duck.:redface:
either rate, the connotation will be more than likely be taken as an reference of the character of the person, and not so much as a body part nowadays. "Prick" nowadays often refers more to the personality of the person, as well as "cunt" does rather than imply genitalia.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like honeymuff.

Good one.....might have to borrow it :biggrin1:

I use cunt or pussy, which apparently are rather generic compared to some names here...:) Cunt does not bother me. If my man said "I love your cunt", I would reply with "Get over here!". If he called me a cunt out of anger, I wouldn't be upset over the choice of word, but that he would resort to name calling, which is a game I will not play. To me there is not much difference between "You are a cunt" and "You are an idiot". I hate political correctness.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

While dick and prick may be used disparagingly, cunt is a bigger insult. No, I don't know why; but it's true.:redface:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always thought it was incredibly curious that "genital slang" is used as disparaging comment.

If a straight man calls a woman a cunt, or calls another man a pussy, isn't he basically saying "You are one of my favorite things in the whole world!"? The same thing if a woman calls a man a dick or a prick. Or if a man calls another man a dick, or a woman calls another woman a cunt, the same as "You are my pride and joy."

It just doesn't make sense.