What...no LOGO on Dish?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DirectTV has LinkTV which is a free channel, if you stop making payments, you can still look at LinkTV which is THE progressive and liberal channel for those seeking foreign films, world music, news outside of the U.S. and so called subversive content. It is second only to The Free Speech Channel in it's ability to disseminate highly progressive content in a free format.

Free Speech TV and LinkTV are standard on Dish Network, yet you can only get LinkTV on DirectTV and have no chance of ever getting The Free Speech Channel. Bullshit, I have DTV and want my fucking Free Speech Channel.

The LOGO Channel? Yikes! :eek: if I wanna see dudes makin' out, I'd go to the local truck stop. Just kiddin'. LOGO runs Reno911 in syndication and I check it out whenever I happen across it.

What I am REALLY stoked about is the DOC channel!!!! I have seen some AWESOME and mind blowing documentaries on that channel, although it is strangely off during the weekend. WTF is up with that?

I want my fucking Free Speech Channel.

You're gonna have to stick with DTV DVP. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to live in an all gay society where I was the minority and having ONE FUCKING straight channel where you don't have to see dudes makin' out. Then, considering switching cable providers and the other one not carrying the straight channel? I would be VERY upset.

I feel your pain DVP.

Media
No, they simply elect not to carry as much shitty programming as DTV.

It seems there is tons of nothing on their line up. LOGO offers a few things I enjoy watching. (New Now Next and their comedy shows)

I am thankful for History, NeoGeo, Science, Ovation, Bravo channels on Direct TV.

A rep told me the dish network has quite a few "nickle and dime" charges that Direct TV does not.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually they are homophobic!

The owner of Dish is a super-mormon and is very anti-gay. It's also the reason for the ridiculous number of religious stations and the multichannel Brigham-Young University channels.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It still pisses me off having to pay for dozens (or hundreds) of channels you never watch! Of course, that is the way with cable also.
you mean like sports??!! my city-owned cable system just raided rates 15% and blamed it on the licensing fees for sports rising 22%. I never watch sports channels!