What, nobody's noticed that the "Prince of Darkness" is dead?

mynameisnobody

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

He's alive in Peter Mandelson - the new Prince of Darkness. ;)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yup, I read that Novak is supposedly dead. But from the pallor of his icky white skin and pinched face I always assumed he was a member of the living dead, only coming out of his coffin at night to suck the blood from lost children. If any of you read the blog Joe.My.God, Joe had a nice link to an article that quoted people breathing great sighs of relief over the verification that Robert Novak was finally beginning to noticeably rot.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This human turd is beneath mention... other than the relief of the average intelligence of the human race going up a fraction of a tick upon his last gasp.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As little as I appreciated his politics, I am aghast at the dancing on anyone's* grave.

* rare exceptions for Hitler and the like.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My mom always told me never to say nasty things about the dead.
Robert Novak is dead. Good! :wink:

* Paraphrased and revised of an original quote from Bette Davis, people... know your gay camp before you bitch at me!!!

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even the pagan Romans used to say "..of the dead, speak only good"! Are WE less than they?? RIP, Robert Novak.

Lord Mandelson, unleast until a new law is passed allowing him to renounce his title and stand in a safe Labour seat.

True, thus allowing him a shot at PM, should he so choose.... :/

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As little as I appreciated his politics, I am aghast at the dancing on anyone's* grave.

* rare exceptions for Hitler and the like.
More leftist tolerance and open mindedness. I hated Ted Kennedy with all my heart but I had the courtesy to not crash their 'mourning thread.' How pathetic.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've made it a habit to discourage celebration of the death of political foes. I fear it's too short a leap from cheering the death of political foes to causing the death of political foes. I just don't want to go down that road.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've made it a habit to discourage celebration of the death of political foes. I fear it's too short a leap from cheering the death of political foes to causing the death of political foes. I just don't want to go down that road.

Indeed, but this was hilarious...

I sure homeless people are relieved, now they will not have go riding around on the hood of his Corvette.