What noise do you make?

D_Andy Asskicker

Account Disabled
Media
What kind of sounds do you make when you're having sex and especially, when cumming? Do you moan, curse, talk dirty or are you a silent cummer?

I think there's a big difference between solo sex and having intercourse. When I'm having sex with my girlfriend I tend to moan, she likes that very much. I also noticed that it enhances my orgasm when I make some noise.

When I'm alone, I'm edging and I'm much more focussed and concentrated on my cock and my orgasm. My senses for the outside world narrow and I'm mostly silent, only when my excitement level becomes very high I sometimes start talking dirty to my own cock.

In this video, I'm silent except for the exact moment my orgasm starts (0:28) when I'm saying 'shit! shit!" That was my point of no return :)

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-5571-high-volume-slow-motion-cumshot.html#watch

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think most guys are fairly quiet, even with a partner. Maybe ESPECIALLY with a partner! They feel at least silly, or even embarrassed, to make those primitive sounds.

Some guys give a one- or two-word exclamation about the time they feel the point-of-no-return, but I don't think that's what the question was about. If they moan or groan, it's a single utterance, barely audible in volume - hardly enough to be noticed above a normal conversation.

But the majority of women (but not all!) are much more vocal. Their cum-cries are louder, longer and more varied. Recognizable words (like a partner's name) are unusual during the actual orgasm of either sex.

Long after I became sexually active I learned that I'm part of the 10% exception among guys: I DO make sounds, fairly loud and extended throughout the climax. It has been said that I "cum like a girl", but I also know it's usually a turn-on for my partner to know that she contributed to the sensations I'm giving voice to.

A

AM_092

Me: "mmm... ahhh... yeah, fuck me harder! OooOOooohhhhhh.................... OW!! STOP STOP"

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think most guys are fairly quiet, even with a partner. Maybe ESPECIALLY with a partner! They feel at least silly, or even embarrassed, to make those primitive sounds.

I'm quite the opposite. I have learned to let go and embrace the moment. I just think, why be embarrassed? We're both in this same bed, fucking and experiencing pleasure.

I moan, I talk and I normally curse at "that moment". Somewhat like," Ah shit, ah shit" or " Oh FUCK!!!!" :biggrin1:

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm told that I make a very deep, guttural grunt when I actually start to cum. I'm not aware of this unless I think about it. Sometimes towards the end of the orgasm and afterwards I do make a moaning sound repeatedly as I breathe out, sort of in the time/rhythm as the last few thrusts and then the spasms were.

But if a partner likes me to be noisier, I can usually oblige. :smile:

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I moan and groan and grunt and swear and tell her what an amazing job she's doing when she's going down on me. Sometimes it's funny and we both laugh but then she does it even harder because she knows I like it and it turns her on that she's doing that to me. I'm pretty uninhibited when it comes to expressing my pleasure.

She on the other hand, is pretty quiet.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh...nnnnnnnnggggggggHHHHHGGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRR-HUUUUUUUUUURRRRGH-MMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNN-GGGGGGGUUUUUHHHHHuuuhhhhhh-huh....huuuuuuuuuh

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago when I worked in an ER I noticed that people make the same sounds in pain as they do in ecstasy.

Having this in the back of my mind is going to make my next trip to the hospital an interesting one...
:tongue:

I suppose i grunt and groan near the end...I usually breathe heavy and whisper things during the course of it...But I think (at least for me) sex is usally more visual and sensory than auditory (? if thats the tright term)

I would like to meet a woman who does the Madeline Kahn...

YouTube - Young Frankenstein