What noise do you make?

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm quite the opposite. I have learned to let go and embrace the moment. I just think, why be embarrassed? We're both in this same bed, fucking and experiencing pleasure.

I moan, I talk and I normally curse at "that moment". Somewhat like," Ah shit, ah shit" or " Oh FUCK!!!!" :biggrin1:

^^^^ me too :wink:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I'm fucking...deep grunts and mean faces. If I'm getting fucked....lots of soft moaning, a couple of grunts when its deep, and lots of lip biting (if I can't find a pillow). "Get that ass" usually comes out alot.

Bikerchiki

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol cool topic.... I think I do a bit of everything... Moan... Then talk dirty... And scream when it gets rough ;) my favorite part! Lol. Fuk the neighbours. At least that explains the funny looks they give me. O and when I cum it's usually somethin like "o o o shiiiiit! O o fuk i'm gonna o o o o. Please please can i c... " deep sigh

D_Anita Longerman

Account Disabled
Media
I am really really noisy from start to finish, it gets very dramatic, i cant help it. When i come, i push out with my lungs and pelvic muscles-both really hard. Its like two atomic bombs going off, very gutteral at the end. Dang im bad.

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I growl while getting fucked. It's this low gutteral sound that turns into a full roar when I cum.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Emphatic LOL

That's the best laugh I've had all week. Even better than Charlie Sheen's "Vatican Assassin Warlock" rant.

Thanks. :smile:

[I got a second residual laugh sesh out of it when I married those sounds to your album pics--two thumbs up]

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im usually silent

until the last 10 seconds

before u judge and think thats lame or whatever, i think its pretty fucking hot to have the chick or bro have only my hot breath on their ear and back of neck, inhaling and exhaling as a corollary to my thrusts..

Last edited:

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
during sex i like a bit of dirty talk, at orgasm i let my partner know that i am about to cum, usually a with a 'fuck, shit gonna cum', and when i cum and there is usually a fair bit of fuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk ssssssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt, and moans.