what of a girl'd make you hard?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Valeria82, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

Hello guys!
    I'd like to know what of a girl make you hard.
    If you met a girl on the street, what of her (clothes, body parts, actions, etc)would you make having an erection?:smile:

2. lucky99rumen

lucky99rumen New Member

For me, it's often legs and ass on a girl with a generally good (usually smallish) figure. My wife has the hottest ass, and every time I catch a glimpse of it walking along a few feet in front of me, my balls literally tingle. And when she's wearing nothing but panties and I slide my hand down the back of them... I should stop now.

Also, I love a really well-dressed woman. Not slutty, but the woman who can mix professional with sexy always catches my eye. High heels are nice, too. And though I may not be "attracted" to her hair, if her hair doesn't look like she takes good care of it or is in an unattractive style, that's likely to throw me off.

And on the sensitive side of me, a nice smile and sparkly, expressive eyes. I promise, I do eventually get around to looking at your face! :tongue:

3. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

Thanks for your reply!:smile:

actually I like to tease guys, if a guy has an erection by looking at me I think it's the most sincere and genuine compliment he could do to me.:redface:

So my question is, have you ever had an erection in public simply by looking at a girl? How did she manage to make you hard?

4. jaxin8

jaxin8 Member

Albums:
    Yes I have gotten hard from some slim girls i know, when they wear nice snug jeans that show there pussy lips and there nipples are hard.
    Man that look is so frgging HOT.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Hmm. I'd have to say the hot man she's walking down the street with.

6. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    A woman that takes awesome care of herself, has extreme confidence, has the look and manners of a true class act.

A woman like that can always keep me eternally hard!!

7. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And I feel the same way about gals who tease me. More often than not they're a lot younger than I am and I don't kid myself into believing that they want to seduce me (though that has happened on occasion), rather it's just a complimentary gesture on their part that I take as flattering.

Yes, I have! In my youth the physical things that would do that for me were the usual: nicely shaped and proportional breasts, buttocks and legs on just about any attractive woman. More and more, with age and maturity, I tend to get turned on by any attractive woman who is in excellent physical condition. There's just something about an athletic, yet totally feminine, woman that can get me hard in an instant. But the thing that does it for me more than anything else, with any of the above described women, is their actions. Here again it's the teasing, flirting and coy suggestions that maybe we should get naughty that cause a big swelling in my pant leg.

8. xxnineinchxx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I must confess that there's nothing better than a deep cleavage for driving me crazy...

beside this i like very much the way a woman moves, that can me me horny too...

9. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

Thanks very much for your posts... I'm taking notes!!!:tongue:

10. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

I suppose any part could do it if it's nice enough, but the only specific instance I can remember is when I was in college.

There was one girl I sorta knew (she was in an English class with me when we were Freshmen and also knew another girl who was in my field of study), and one semester a year or two later, we had a class in the same building. Apparently, I was coming from farther away, because she'd always end up about 100-150 feet in front me as we walked down the sidewalk. She was really thin, bony even, but she was a dancer and had this tight, pert little ass that just called out to me. One time, I got so hard just looking at her (well, it), I didn't think I'd be able to hide it. Thank goodness I was wearing loose pants.

11. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    With regard to body parts, it could be almost anything. Elbows leave me cold, and feet don't do much for me (though of course it makes a difference what shoes a woman wears), but otherwise I can't think of a part of a woman's body the sight of which has not turned me on on some occasion. In order of power to excite, the list might go: face, hips (meaning everything from the tops of the thighs to the waist, all around), breasts, legs, shoulders, arms, hands, belly, back, neck. But it all depends on the particular woman and on how I'm feeling at the moment.

12. Ponyboy18

Ponyboy18 New Member

I love a pretty face and big beautiful eyes are alwasy a huge turn on, but if your talking about what might make the little guy perk up a bit it's definitely a nice tight but feminine ass, there's nothing like walking behind a beautiful girl with a great ass with just a little bit of bounce to it as she walks, it doesn't get a whole lot better than that. but thats just me.
    MATT, :)

13. Valeria82

Valeria82 New Member

yeah, that's exactly what I meant!
    Thank you very much for sharing!:smile:

14. raraa

raraa New Member

definetly the ass, tight and snug, thongs do it for me and confidence and just the aura of sexuality when a girl dresses well and carries herself well, a hint of innocence

15. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would agree with Ponyboy that ass trumps everything else as far as body parts go. But even though I put "face" on my list of body parts (at the top of it), I feel that it belongs in a separate category. When I look into a woman's face, I am not looking at a part of her body; I am looking at her. One looks at a woman's ass, or breasts, or legs, or whatever, but into her face. Whether a woman's face is sexy depends partly on what nature (and upbringing, and personal maintenance) made of it, partly on the expression that it wears. Some faces seem to have the sexiness built in, but if the woman has a dull personality, her face loses its charm quickly after the first impression. By contrast, if a woman has an attractive physiognomy and also an alluring expression, she is irresistible.

To get back to Valeria's question, I would say that there are various physical
    attributes in a woman that might make her exciting to me, depending on my mood at the moment, but if, in addition to having an attractive shape and face, she talks to me and looks at me in a beguiling way, she will send me helplessly off to Bonerland.

16. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    no but at times I have thought of sex over the way a girl looked
    but never an instant errection based on how pretty she was or her having big boobs or anything

17. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Body part: waist and rear

Clothing: Not too casual but not too forward or slutty, either.

Actions: Flirtatious and confident, humorous, friendly but not overly chummy too fast.

18. No_Strings

Gold Member

I've tried to answer this many times, but I always wind up contradicting myself or listing two opposites. The one single constant I can find is a woman's eyes - unfortunately, these aren't really controllable. Sorry I wasn't much help. :redface:

19. Calcium

Calcium New Member

Albums:
    Hearing "Yes." Or, possibly, "You'll do."

20. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

Good tattoos, an interesting and unique personality and mannerism. Typically dark haired, often latino, but without a doubt she needs some 'edgy' sex appeal and big, pretty eyes.

Draft saved Draft deleted