what of a girl'd make you hard?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously having a nice face and body is good. But what does it is if she is dressed like she's trying to make herself attractive. I like girls without makeup, but if she is wearing it, it also makes it seem like she's out to look good and be attractive. So it's not the particular clothes or makeup, but what it makes me think she's thinking (I want sex :smile:) to want to dress up like that.

Now if she genuinely shows some interest in me, then I get turned on. If she's faking that she likes me just to get a reaction, then I'm not turned on.

So basically:
- good looking
- dressed/made up like she wants to attract men.
- shows genuine interest in me

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman that takes awesome care of herself, has extreme confidence, has the look and manners of a true class act.

A woman like that can always keep me eternally hard!!

what? really?... ok man.

well for me, its the smell of a woman. she's dosen't have to have a nice perfume on either. i like the scent of HER.

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everybody!:smile:

I've read lots of different replies, but I think some are the most common:
-eyes and the way she look at you;
-actions, the way she shows genuine interest in you (smiling, flirting, etc).

That would be coherent with what I always thought (at least in my experience).
Am I wrong? Anyone wants to add something more?
I think it'd be much more effective if you can describe a situation where it happened.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ass, Tummy (love a flat, hard tummy), eyes, and chest. That'd get me going. I've had to hide plenty of big ass boners when a chick like that comes by.

Inachis

Just Browsing
Media
Obviously a pretty face and good figure - smallish to medium breasts and perky. But then there is that something called sex appeal which is hard to define. There have been about three women I have met and talked to who have given me an instant erection, just by their physical presence. It's almost as if they know that they are sexy and by body language are saying, "you would just love to fuck me, wouldn't you?"
Other women I can find attractive, but I don't get an erection unless I deliberately fantasize about them.

Ass and thighs. I like to picture a girl with myself between her legs. Don't much care about boobs though I do like a pretty face. Slender thighs, proportionate hips, and a flat tummy do everything for me.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hello guys!
I'd like to know what of a girl make you hard.
If you met a girl on the street, what of her (clothes, body parts, actions, etc)would you make having an erection?:smile:

With me it can tend to vary from woman to woman. For the most part though, I have to be able to see it, but not always. Angles can play a part also on what I first notice. The ass is generally what I want to see, with the thighs, calves, and overall legs not far behind...usually in that exact order. A nice set of abs can do it too, although the abs don't necessarily have to be especially tight or toned. I've also been turned-on by certain backs and necks too. I also love pretty skin. Erect/pert nipples does it almost everytime, as do pretty hands. Not everything is especially noticable though either. Damn I guess it can be pretty much everything, but it definitely is different from woman to woman. I know my dick knows it when it sees it! LOL!

Craig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello guys!
I'd like to know what of a girl make you hard.
If you met a girl on the street, what of her (clothes, body parts, actions, etc)would you make having an erection?:smile:

If we're talking complete strangers, then I'd say clothing that gives you a view without looking like it's designed to give a view. An example would be a woman standing up on the train, holding the rail, and you can see up the sleeve of her shirt.

Women who wear skimpy clothing still catch my eye, I do enjoy looking at women, but it's not a situation which actually gets me aroused.

I guess you could say it's the difference between someone putting on a show by accident, and someone putting on a show on purpose. Accidental exhibitionism is a thousand times sexier.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everybody!:smile:

I've read lots of different replies, but I think some are the most common:
-eyes and the way she look at you;
-actions, the way she shows genuine interest in you (smiling, flirting, etc).

That would be coherent with what I always thought (at least in my experience).
Am I wrong? Anyone wants to add something more?
I think it'd be much more effective if you can describe a situation where it happened.

From a purely physical point of view...when a girl wears a bra that is just a little too small for her, and the top of her breast starts to "bubble" out the top, drives me fucking WILD! I think it's the trailer-trash in me that does it. :redface: Get's me harder than Chinese Algebra.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If we're talking complete strangers, then I'd say clothing that gives you a view without looking like it's designed to give a view. An example would be a woman standing up on the train, holding the rail, and you can see up the sleeve of her shirt.

Women who wear skimpy clothing still catch my eye, I do enjoy looking at women, but it's not a situation which actually gets me aroused.

Good point. A woman with a good figure in one of those ostensibly prim print dresses that cover her from her knees to her neck and down to her wrists but totally show her figure is far more alluring than any ho in low-cut jeans with a top that exposes her midriff.

Bootyman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, it's often legs and ass on a girl with a generally good (usually smallish) figure. My wife has the hottest ass, and every time I catch a glimpse of it walking along a few feet in front of me, my balls literally tingle. And when she's wearing nothing but panties and I slide my hand down the back of them... I should stop now.

Same here... nicely put...:wink:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talking just physically, a slim or in shape woman with bigger breasts seems more sexual. I know it's not logical or fair. Small breasted women can be just as sexual. It's just how my brain perceives things.

pinkfloyd96

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your reply!:smile:

actually I like to tease guys, if a guy has an erection by looking at me I think it's the most sincere and genuine compliment he could do to me.:redface:

So my question is, have you ever had an erection in public simply by looking at a girl? How did she manage to make you hard?

Many, many times. Usually doesn't happen from just the cloths though but more of the attitude and the eyes for me. When a woman is wearing a nice fitting pair of jeans that hug her ass and hips nicely and a top that lets a small amount of cleavage peek threw AND also has a nice sultry look about her and can let you know her desires with her eyes I'm good to go. And this will work for all races, builds and looks for me, for the most part. Woman are all great, its the ones that are confidant and in touch with there sexual side that could have me every time.