what of a girl'd make you hard?

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for your reply!:smile:

actually I like to tease guys, if a guy has an erection by looking at me I think it's the most sincere and genuine compliment he could do to me.:redface:

So my question is, have you ever had an erection in public simply by looking at a girl? How did she manage to make you hard?

A nice firm ass, great legs and a pretty face. I prefer the girl to have a nice flat tummy too! Perky breasts are a plus, great eyes..that speak to your soul.

Manbearpig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
big tits probably number 1 and second to that is if a girl is wearing something I find sexy. a small tight shirt showing her stomach maybe, short shorts, or a short skirt , yea that usually gets my dick hard

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll go with the flow, nothing new here: big, bouncy breasts drive me crazy. As long as they are natural, I go crazy, not caring if they are not firm (I actually like if they hang a little).

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Smaller Breasts for me, Lower C's and under in a tight shirt, or in a slimming dress. Waists of alll types are attractive, and that kinda Avril Lavigne look is awesome.

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A naked one

ah ah, I bet it'd work with any man!:tongue:

Thanks guys for your posts, any point of view is interesting!:smile:
I just want to remind you all that it is not just about what you like of girls but what of a girl'd make you hard (real experiences are welcome too).

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to add erect nipples to my list of what stands out on a woman that can make me hard.
:fing02:
I can spot erect nipples a mile away. My eyes are just drawn to them. And as I get older I get better at spotting them. I'm well on my way to becoming a dirty old man I guess. :eek: It's not enough to get me completely hard, but is very distracting to say the least. :biggrin1: