What % of guys are over 7 inches?

B_compareit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What is your personal opinion on what % of guys are over 7 inches. I'm not talking about what the studies have to say, just based on your personal experiences what percent guys have seen over 7 inches.

In my experiences 30%.

According to my female friends - Not nearly as many as claim to be!
I just IM'd a few female friends and the three of them (not scientific obviously) said, 10%, 20% and 12% respectively.

Reactions: XAngel97

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Edit: Wow, too bad language, had to fix some mistakes:)

I have only been in the gayscene for a brief while, but my experience is that most are 5-6 inches. I found a couple at around 7-8 (one 13!!! But he was heterosexual. The wildest cock I have seen!), but they where all in a more exclusive sexclub. In the free places (cruising areas etc.) there are maybe 5% with cocks at 7 inches or bigger, and actually my cock is the biggest (I shit you not) that has been at the cruising areas at the same time as me (loL). I never saw myself as anything but average, but when out amongst gay people they are all like "wow, nice cock", "huge cock" and the like, and they all swarm me, so I guess most people lie about their cocks, because if you ask people (without inspecting their dongs) 60% have 7 inch cocks. I read a study that said 10% have, though, and that seems to be a fair estimate. Btw mine is 7.8 inches, I think. Maybe a bit larger if the tides are in.

Last edited:

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A very small percentage, most dont measure correctly or exagerate.A proply measured 7 inches is rare.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is your personal opinion on what % of guys are over 7 inches. I'm not talking about what the studies have to say, just based on your personal experiences what percent guys have seen over 7 inches.

In my experiences 30%.

30% is way too high... that'd be roughly 1 in 3 guys. 7 true inches long is pretty rare.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
5.5"----10.7%
6"---23.9%
6.5"---14.3%
7"---9.5%
7.5%---2.9%
8"---1%
8.5"---0.3%
9"---0.1%+
According to the ALFRED C. KINSEY INSTITUTE FOR SEX RESEARCH

Last edited:

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well in the cocks I have seen, and I only count those I've seen erect and in person, I have seen 9 that I can think off the top of my head. Out of those 9, 6 were 7 inches or above, including my own, and 3 were below that. So for me 66.6% repeating, I find it quite interesting that I've been surrounded by some quite equipped dudes coincidentally.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Way less than 10%, in my experience. (Not scientific) Biggest percentage -- more than half -- are 5 - 6", by my eye.

joeym

Experimental Member
Media
Well in the cocks I have seen, and I only count those I've seen erect and in person, I have seen 9 that I can think off the top of my head. Out of those 9, 6 were 7 inches or above, including my own, and 3 were below that. So for me 66.6% repeating, I find it quite interesting that I've been surrounded by some quite equipped dudes coincidentally.

i call bullshit

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i call bullshit

Bullshit on which part? Remember the poster is asking what percentage of the ones we've seen are 7 or more, not what do we think the percentage is of all men who are 7 or more. If he requested the latter then I agree, I don't think 66 percent of men have 7 inches or more to their dicks, it's a much lower number. But since he asked the former, the ones I've seen with my own two eyes then that is the percent of the 9 I've seen.

5.5"----10.7%
6"---23.9%
6.5"---14.3%
7"---9.5%
7.5%---2.9%
8"---1%
8.5"---0.3%
9"---0.1%+
According to the ALFRED C. KINSEY INSTITUTE FOR SEX RESEARCH

And if you take the statistic blue on blue placed from the kinsey survey, adding up those percentages which tout 7 or more inches you get 14.8% of men have 7 inches or above which is a low number, but if you take the world's population 6 billion roughly (it may be closer to 7 now, but I'm using 6), then half that to take out women (though women would take out a little more than half), then take 3 billion, 14.8% of 3 billion is 444 million, and that still means a lot of guys have 7 or more inches, because 444 million men is a lot of men, so in that case then how is it impossible that out of the 9 men I've seen whose cocks were erect, that 6 of them can't be of the 444 million men who do have cocks which measure 7 inches or above?
I rest my case sir, I think my calculations though not perfect are quite to the tee on being correct that it is indeed possible for me to have seen 6 cocks which are 7 or more inches.

Last edited:

workandplay243

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel strange asking the girl I'm with about what size all their ex boyfriends, etc. were. We have to leave it up to some kind of study I guess. My guess would be maybe 5 percent non bone pressed?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bullshit on which part? Remember the poster is asking what percentage of the ones we've seen are 7 or more, not what do we think the percentage is of all men who are 7 or more. If he requested the latter then I agree, I don't think 66 percent of men have 7 inches or more to their dicks, it's a much lower number. But since he asked the former, the ones I've seen with my own two eyes then that is the percent of the 9 I've seen.

And if you take the statistic blue on blue placed from the kinsey survey, adding up those percentages which tout 7 or more inches you get 14.8% of men have 7 inches or above which is a low number, but if you take the world's population 6 billion roughly (it may be closer to 7 now, but I'm using 6), then half that to take out women (though women would take out a little more than half), then take 3 billion, 14.8% of 3 billion is 444 million, and that still means a lot of guys have 7 or more inches, because 444 million men is a lot of men, so in that case then how is it impossible that out of the 9 men I've seen whose cocks were erect, that 6 of them can't be of the 444 million men who do have cocks which measure 7 inches or above?
I rest my case sir, I think my calculations though not perfect are quite to the tee on being correct that it is indeed possible for me to have seen 6 cocks which are 7 or more inches.
World population = 7,000,000,000
Not the half of it can have an erection ( women/children ).
Best case 1,750,000,000 adult men ( age 18 to 65 ).
Then the 7" story.
The TS is asking over 7"... well the probability is somewhere at 3%, not what Kinsey says with his abnormal high percentages.
Every penis NBPL over 6.3" is big, and over 7.8" very big and rare.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
World population = 7,000,000,000
Not the half of it can have an erection ( women/children ).
Best case 1,750,000,000 adult men ( age 18 to 65 ).
Then the 7" story.
The TS is asking over 7"... well the probability is somewhere at 3%, not what Kinsey says with his abnormal high percentages.
Every penis NBPL over 6.3" is big, and over 7.8" very big and rare.

Yeah I was wondering how best to calculate and didn't take out the fact that children would be in there. So even using the 1,750,000,000 of adult men, 14.8 percent of that, as I don't think the op was stating just over 7", I think he meant 7 inches in addition to all numbers above that, so furthermore, taking that 14.8% then that makes roughly 259 million men who have endowments 7 inches and above, and that still elicits that it is indeed possible for the 6 out of 9 erect cocks I've seen in person to be 7 or more inches.

My main point is, if you want to call bullshit that's fine, you're entitled, but take math into consideration and realise that it's not an impossible encounter.

D

deleted3782

You have great taste in associates. Care to introduce me to a few? :tongue: