What % of guys are over 7 inches?

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I still fail to see how a separate source misquoting the source I gave you is relevant to my point that the measuring was indeed along the dorsal side. ...
It is the same source. I conceded that you could be right about the dorsal measurement, but still you are cherry picking one study on the three quoted in the same source and other studies quoted in this very same thread that have lower averages.

To be clear, I am not pointing to the fact that your 5% figure is wrong and others extimations are 100% correct, but just to the fact that there are differences in measurement methods acros studies, significant margin of errors and often misquotes of the studies themselves in even the most apparently reliable sources, so it is a waste of time becoming heated on any given precise number. The best we can say IMO is that 7"+ long penises are uncommon. That's all.

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You said "as reported by howlongismyschlong". That's you'r source for the 14.48 vs. 14.41, correct? That's a separate source, quoting the study that I gave you, no? Or did I misread your post?
You cited 'the second study' in howlongismyscholng, which quoted Schneider giving an average of 14.48. I quoted the abstract of the actual article showing that the average they found was actually 14.41.

igetuwet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check my gallery for measuring photos of girth 6inches and length 8inches, bone pressed here comes the whiners...
Almost every photo I've seen on this website are of 7inch or smaller, hence the side to side comparison photos because they gain an inch or two. I'd be 9inches plus doing that.

crisscrossspoon

Expert Member
Media
Check my gallery for measuring photos of girth 6inches and length 8inches, bone pressed here comes the whiners...
Almost every photo I've seen on this website are of 7inch or smaller, hence the side to side comparison photos because they gain an inch or two. I'd be 9inches plus doing that.

Yup, 8 inches bone-pressed. :)

qwerty1234567

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thats not 8 BP. You need to be standing first of all and second of all, even with your measurement as is, you're still just under 8. You're girth measurement is also off, pull that tape tighter, son.

crisscrossspoon

Expert Member
Media
Thats not 8 BP. You need to be standing first of all and second of all, even with your measurement as is, you're still just under 8. You're girth measurement is also off, pull that tape tighter, son.

You don't have to stand. Makes no difference. Penis just has to be perpendicular to pubic bone. So maybe it's 7-15/16", at that point, may as well claim 8".

qwerty1234567

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You don't have to stand. Makes no difference. Penis just has to be perpendicular to pubic bone. So maybe it's 7-15/16", at that point, may as well claim 8".

I can increase my measurement by sitting down. It matters. Either way, it's not 8.

Reactions: sdp

qwerty1234567

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
And if I really wanted to nitpick, I'd argue the fact that a- the base of the ruler is not laid along dorsal surface, essentially creating an angle that is going to increase the length measurement and b- the ruler isn't completely straightened along the dorsal surface. By measuring standing, the ruler would rest right on top, eliminating these confounds. I'd say standing up, with the ruler laid along the surface, it'd be 7 3/4 max BP.

crisscrossspoon

Expert Member
Media
Standard way to measure is standing. Everyone knows that. Anything else raises suspicion.
And 8 inches is 8 inches...

On second glance it may be slightly under 8, but certainly not by very much. And again I will say sitting is fine so long as the penis is perpendicular to the bone. It makes absolutely no difference. Why would it?

And if I really wanted to nitpick, I'd argue the fact that a- the base of the ruler is not laid along dorsal surface, essentially creating an angle that is going to increase the length measurement and b- the ruler isn't completely straightened along the dorsal surface. By measuring standing, the ruler would rest right on top, eliminating these confounds. I'd say standing up, with the ruler laid along the surface, it'd be 7 3/4 max BP.

Really reaching here. I'll give you very slightly under 8, but looks pretty straight along the surface to me throughout.

Reactions: Giovanni
D

deleted936015

Wellll im glad this world crisis is getting sorted....

Reactions: sdp