What % of guys are over 7 inches?

The5timeWCWChampion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99.99% of the guys at lpsg?

Then 99 percent of guys here have small dicks. Because never in my life I heard a guy in the real world say his dick is 8 or whatever inches bone pressed. It is just away for small dick guys to pretend their dick is bigger by ramming a tape measured to their spines Talking about fat pads. I don't know what that is because I try to stay in shape. But in any case unless that fat pat can penetrate a female's vagina I doubt she cares about it.

bluebassett

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then 99 percent of guys here have small dicks. Because never in my life I heard a guy in the real world say his dick is 8 or whatever inches bone pressed. It is just away for small dick guys to pretend their dick is bigger by ramming a tape measured to their spines Talking about fat pads. I don't know what that is because I try to stay in shape. But in any case unless that fat pat can penetrate a female's vagina I doubt she cares about it.
Even with a bit of fat on the pubic bone, the whole penis does indeed get in there.

Reactions: sdp

jamesmcadoo23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
From my few experiences with other men; I've personally seen maybe 10 erect cocks before and I've been with 4 of them in some way or another; I'd have to say that 40-50% of the ones I've seen were 7" or more. My friend (which was my first time 'fooling around' with another guy) is 8"x5" uncut. The biggest I've ever seen was a stranger in the locker room showers while I was on vacation. He was hung like a horse. He said (and looked like) he was 10"x6.5" (his cock looked like Shane Diesel's cock but it white and hairy.) A random glory hole guy was just average; maybe 6"x5". And the last was a Craigslist ad which was a 7"x6" top.

D

deleted925004

In reality? Probably 15%. On this site? Maybe 25%. There are some freak dicks on here...

In my extensive experience being exposed to a lot of group sex, I have encountered a lot more girthy cocks than long ones. I'm 7.5 non bone pressed and I've only seen maybe 3 that were longer out of about 20. I've seen about 6 that were thicker. I'm pretty average thickness. Hope that helps.

The5timeWCWChampion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my few experiences with other men; I've personally seen maybe 10 erect cocks before and I've been with 4 of them in some way or another; I'd have to say that 40-50% of the ones I've seen were 7" or more. My friend (which was my first time 'fooling around' with another guy) is 8"x5" uncut. The biggest I've ever seen was a stranger in the locker room showers while I was on vacation. He was hung like a horse. He said (and looked like) he was 10"x6.5" (his cock looked like Shane Diesel's cock but it white and hairy.) A random glory hole guy was just average; maybe 6"x5". And the last was a Craigslist ad which was a 7"x6" top.

Shane Diesel is 7.5 inches so your whole guy with a 10 inch dick is just another guy with his stories about seeing a guy a certain size.

The5timeWCWChampion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even with a bit of fat on the pubic bone, the whole penis does indeed get in there.

Right but it can't. I mean the fat on the pubic bone can't fit in. So there is no point in adding that to your overall penis size. As I said bone pressed is just a guy with low self esteem about his body image trying to make his penis seem as big as possible. I am happy with myself and when I measure my penis I actually mean my penis. I don't jam anything to some pubic bone to get a bigger size.

jamesmcadoo23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Shane Diesel is 7.5 inches so your whole guy with a 10 inch dick is just another guy with his stories about seeing a guy a certain size.

I guess so. I said, "He said (and looked like) he was 10"x6.5" (his cock looked like Shane Diesel's cock but it white and hairy.)" That doesn't mean I am saying Shane Diesel is 10". I'm just saying he looked like that.

You just read that part wrong that's all. And besides it was all word of mouth, I don't usually carry a ruler with me in the showers... next time I will for you bud!

jamesmcadoo23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In reality? Probably 15%. On this site? Maybe 25%. There are some freak dicks on here...

In my extensive experience being exposed to a lot of group sex, I have encountered a lot more girthy cocks than long ones. I'm 7.5 non bone pressed and I've only seen maybe 3 that were longer out of about 20. I've seen about 6 that were thicker. I'm pretty average thickness. Hope that helps.

By the way... Nice cock!!! above 7"??? *said with lots of sarcasm!!!*

The5timeWCWChampion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess so. I said, "He said (and looked like) he was 10"x6.5" (his cock looked like Shane Diesel's cock but it white and hairy.)" That doesn't mean I am saying Shane Diesel is 10". I'm just saying he looked like that.

You just read that part wrong that's all. And besides it was all word of mouth, I don't usually carry a ruler with me in the showers... next time I will for you bud!

Again if it is word of mouth then who cares? The thread is about what percentage of guys are 7 plus. Not I saw a guy and he looked to be a certain size. Even if you measured it then whore cares. I am assuming the person who made the thread wanted factual proof. According to various online site 3 percent or less guys are 7 inches.

Don't make me tell my mom on you for not listening to me.

jamesmcadoo23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Again if it is word of mouth then who cares? The thread is about what percentage of guys are 7 plus. Not I saw a guy and he looked to be a certain size. Even if you measured it then whore cares. I am assuming the person who made the thread wanted factual proof. According to various online site 3 percent or less guys are 7 inches.

Okay so you have a point to some degree (even though details are nice for some people reading these threads) But if you say who cares how big the guys I talk about are then why the heck did you comment in the first place? Hypocritical much?

*You better check yourself before you wreck yourself cause' beef online never takes care of itself.... (Ice Cube Remix)

*Drops mic* I'm done bud. Nice chat... :/

The5timeWCWChampion

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay so you have a point to some degree (even though details are nice for some people reading these threads) But if you say who cares how big the guys I talk about are then why the heck did you comment in the first place? Hypocritical much?

*You better check yourself before you wreck yourself cause' beef online never takes care of itself.... (Ice Cube Remix)

*Drops mic* I'm done bud. Nice chat... :/

Man I guess you told me (Ice Cube is a mutant. He looks the same way then as he does now).