What % of White women have had sex with a black man?

vegaskid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was wondering what % of white women have had a black man? I would think its waaayyyy more than white men have had black women...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say that. I know lots of white guys who've been with black girls and I only know a couple of girls who've been with black guys (all to my knowledge)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was wondering what % of white women have had a black man? On this site? No clue. My guess is the number of white women who have had a black man here, would be lower than the national or international average. I base this on the fact there aren't many real women here. I would think its waaayyyy more than white men who have had black women...

Why do you ask? Is this for a college paper? :rolleyes: I'm not flaming you I'm just curious...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cording to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 1997 there were 311,000 interracial (Black-White) married couples, more than six times as many as in 1960. Of those, 201,000 were comprised of a Black husband and White wife, while there were 110,000 couples in which the husband was White and the wife Black. Some estimate that today 10 percent of married Black men have mates of another race.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
according to the U.S. Census Bureau, in 1997 there were 311,000 interracial (Black-White) married couples, more than six times as many as in 1960. Of those, 201,000 were comprised of a Black husband and White wife, while there were 110,000 couples in which the husband was White and the wife Black. Some estimate that today 10 percent of married Black men have mates of another race.

Damn andyo, look at you with the Census Bureau data at the ready. I am impressed. :smile: As for this "Some estimate that today 10 percent of married Black men have mates of another race." I think it has to be higher, closer to 20%.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so of 300k couples.. there were 150 white women according to the census in 1997 also there was a population of 270 millions people in USA.. about 51% women, so thats so lets say from 150 million women only 150k had a black husband.. 1 white women in 1000 had a black husband.. but if we could take a guess many white women had been with black guys and didnt get married.. so lets say out of 80-150 white women 1 have been with a black guy.. nightstands, bf or marriage... :) happy now?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was initially shocked by your figure njqt, but I do believe that you are right!! WTF? The black man has been VERY disloyal to his sisters... it's such a betrayal, I can see the black population eventually shrinking because of this.
I can then see the white people following suit, with no "pure races" left but latin and Asian people!

The end of race will be interesting, I bemoan it's inevitibility but I suspect that it will be a very good thing, just... much different, important things will be dilluted and reduced I fear.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so of 300k couples.. there were 150 white women according to the census in 1997 also there was a population of 270 millions people in USA.. about 51% women, so thats so lets say from 150 million women only 150k had a black husband.. 1 white women in 1000 had a black husband.. but if we could take a guess many white women had been with black guys and didnt get married.. so lets say out of 80-150 white women 1 have been with a black guy.. nightstands, bf or marriage... :) happy now?

ooooh andyo! didn't know you were so math oriented!! :biggrin1:

• Wow
Reactions: RedDevilCock

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol i am.. anyways.. my art teacher once told me that in 500 years meaning about 20 generations we would have a mix society because black is a more powerful color.. maybe in 1000 years we could have a mix that would more likely look dark skin but lighter of that of indians.. do to the mix of white+black but more important asians and indians.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
our races were intact all these thousands of years because of locations and racial differences .... at the end there will be the color of andy.. :) but maybe going towards chinese.. because black and chineses have the same fate pertaining to nose and eyes... ever though of an asian how he/she would look as black.. they would look similar.

and this will happen is just history and future of a changing environment

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hotmilf. > who ever is reading this will stay like that unless you want to go to the beach tomorrow... i be back in 2 days.. :) wanna go? take som vacations off.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was initially shocked by your figure njqt, but I do believe that you are right!! WTF? The black man has been VERY disloyal to his sisters... it's such a betrayal, yeah but I'm used to it. I can see the black population eventually shrinking because of this. Eventually? It's already occurring. I don't know that, that is a bad thing if it somehow begats less racism.
I can then see the white people following suit, with no "pure races" left but latin and Asian people! If the HAPA Project is correct Latino and Asian races are running a close 2nd or 3rd to become assimilated via marriage.

The end of race will be interesting, I bemoan it's inevitibility but I suspect that it will be a very good thing, just... much different, important things will be dilluted and reduced I fear. That is my hope too.

Just interested in subject, I see alot more of interracial here in las vegas then i did in Ohio
LMAO :biggrin1: That's because Ohio is the mid-west and unless you are in Cleveland or Columbus there really isn't much in the way of non-white people.

our races were intact all these thousands of years because of locations and racial differences .... at the end there will be the color of andy.. :) but maybe going towards chinese.. because black and chinese have the same fate pertaining to nose and eyes I don't get what you mean here? ... ever thought of an asian how he/she would look as black.. they would look similar. Really? hmmm, that could be pretty cool I guess.

and this will happen is just history and future of a changing environment