What % of your posts are in the forums

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
So was looking at how close njqt's post count was getting to mine.. and I was thinking holy cow how is that possible...
Then I looked at her actual forum post count and it was far below mine.
To fine your forum post count you must click on your own name, and find all posts by yourself.. in the top right hand corner you will find your forum post count. Your total post count will be show on the left hand side when you post.

91.01% of my posts are on the forums.. what about you?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To fine your forum post count you must click on your own name, and find all posts by yourself.. in the top right hand corner you will find your forum post count. Your total post count will be show on the left hand side when you post.
91.01% of my posts are on the forums.. what about you?

Do you mean click your own name and then
find more posts by you own name?

I can't figure out what you mean. I do this and nothing is on the top right.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So was looking at how close njqt's post count was getting to mine.. and I was thinking holy cow how is that possible... I joined one month after you did. :mad:
To find your forum post count you must click on your own name, and find all posts by yourself.. in the top right hand corner you will find your forum post count. Your total post count will be show on the left hand side when you post.
:confused: WTF? Was it really your intention to start a new thread by taking a dig at me? :disappointed: I spend time in the galleries and I comment when I see fit. It's not my fault gallery comments are added into ones total post count.

I've been waiting to post my thoughts on the new thread Rob_E started but I guess I need to now.

91.01% of my posts are on the forums.. what about you? Why do I get the feeling you and quite a few others think you are better because you do not comment in the galleries. I don't think we want to get into a discussion about what makes a quality post. Do you really want us to subtract any post made in This & That or any post that welcomes a new member because it's not good enough? I thought not. :mad:

That's no surprise you just got here. :rolleyes:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
So was looking at how close njqt's post count was getting to mine.. and I was thinking holy cow how is that possible... I joined one month after you did. :mad:
To find your forum post count you must click on your own name, and find all posts by yourself.. in the top right hand corner you will find your forum post count. Your total post count will be show on the left hand side when you post.
:confused: WTF? Was it really your intention to start a new thread by taking a dig at me? :disappointed: I spend time in the galleries and I comment when I see fit. It's not my fault gallery comments are added into ones total post count. OMG lets freak out shall we... maybe I'll make reference to someone else then next time.. I was reading your recent posts.

I've been waiting to post my thoughts on the new thread Rob_E started but I guess I need to now. Thats up to you. Add what you see fit.

91.01% of my posts are on the forums.. what about you? Why do I get the feeling you and quite a few others think you are better because you do not comment in the galleries. I don't think we want to get into a discussion about what makes a quality post. Do you really want us to subtract any post made in This & That or any post that welcomes a new member because it's not good enough? I thought not. :mad:
I sure do comment in the galleries... quite a bit actually.

That's no surprise you just got here. :rolleyes:
No? lol I was just making a reference point to looking at your post count. I used to welcome every new member before too.. till I lost interest in it and was not able to keep up with the amounts of time that I am left with in the day. Whats the this and that forum? Holy take a breath already...

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah cause that is all counted as posts...
Yes,they all count. njqt was just pointing out that it's as easy to get a high post count with those threads (and welcoming new members) as it is to get a high post count of quick gallery ratings.
I think ChicagoSam said his posting rate was mostly due to playing word games.If those threads were to be eliminated from the count a lot of posters would find their total drastically reduced.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes,they all count. njqt was just pointing out that it's as easy to get a high post count with those threads (and welcoming new members) as it is to get a high post count of quick gallery ratings.
I think ChicagoSam said his posting rate was mostly due to playing word games.If those threads were to be eliminated from the count a lot of posters would find their total drastically reduced.
Perhaps.