What % of your posts are in the forums

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
WHat are you guys talkingabout? Is it that you're counted if you look at a thread and then don't post or that there are easier to post on threads than others or what? I don't really care because I'll write what I want when and where I want to and I don't care about stats, but I'm still trying to figure out how this site works!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHat are you guys talkingabout? Is it that you're counted if you look at a thread and then don't post or that there are easier to post on threads than others or what?
When you reply to a thread it adds to your post count.Threads that only require very brief replies (such as word games) mean that people can get a high post count quickly by posting on them.
Currently gallery comments add to the post count but this is going to stop.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a ditz, I still cant work out how to find it,.....in any case..I think I have left maybe 10 gallery comments...and the rest mostly in womens issues and relationships forum.

x

Honey

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I have 3,865 posts as I write this. Of those, 99.5% show up in my post history. There are 19 which do not show up, and I know that only one of those is a gallery comment. The rest are in 'invisibled' threads, I must assume. My post count dropped by five when gallery comments were removed from total post counts late last year. So, I have made a total of six gallery comments in my time here. And every one of them is indeed a comment, not just a rating.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WHat are you guys talkingabout? Is it that you're counted if you look at a thread and then don't post or that there are easier to post on threads than others or what? I don't really care because I'll write what I want when and where I want to and I don't care about stats, but I'm still trying to figure out how this site works!
Yours: 116/140 = 82.9%

To see the numbers, view your profile: your post count is in forum info. Then click "Find all posts by Nick8" ... on that panel in the upper left is: "Showing results 1 to 25 of 116".

Some of the difference, 24, can be attributed to gallery posts. The remainder is what I'll call "mystery" posts. Most everyone has some of those.

Something that was being discussed earlier was what I'll call "short-frequent posts". A few words or just one line posted to one of the various game threads. That's the character of those threads.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
76.5% of my posts are in the Forums!

OK I admit it, I made the most of my Gold membership and left rather a lot of comments for the ladies, there aren't many places where it is acceptable compliment someone's pussy! :tongue: