What Other Group Has To Put Up With This?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

I know this is an old clip, but please tell me what other group of people have to put up with this kind of mockery?

Paul Rudd's character is pubicly shamed, deemed sexually unviable and urged to kill himself TWICE, all because he has a Small penis. That isnt even the worst part. The studio audience laughed and cheered at the idea of this Small killing himself. I guess suicide is okay if you have a small penis.

I do find one thing funny, though. My group of detractors love to call me a bigot. They love to say the my views are harmful to Smalls. Look at the god damn culture! Smalls are mocked and hated by everyone. I am just shining a light on the truth about how Smalls are treated in this world.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1. Using a comedy sketch to enforce your point is weak.

2. No one is going to know you are a "small" unless you tell them. Try asking people who have an actual disability or deformation that is clearly visible and how they are treated.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

2. No one is going to know you are a "small" unless you tell them. Try asking people who have an actual disability or deformation that is clearly visible and how they are treated.

How many comedy sketches on a nationally televised program would encourage a black or gay people to kill themselves? None of them. If they did they would 've cancelled immediately. Only Smalls have to put up with this shaming. And we can't say anything about it or else we'll be outed as Smalls.

Please don't encourage or engage him. He is the biggest troll on these forums. NONE of his threads are to be taken literally.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Once again I am being called a troll for voicing. I notice no one has been able to disprove or counter what I wrote.

That video was pure body shaming and everyone is acting like that is OK. Think about how it feels to see that as a Small? You don't think that causes size insecurity among men? Please. Smalls are pissed on in our dick obsessed society. You could at least admit it.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh, I can't ask questions? Sorry for wanting to learn about female anatomy.

Just admit that you hate me.

I don't hate you, but you were trolling in that thread.

You have been told by several women here the answer to the question you asked, then stated that you just thought we were lying.

I enjoy when I see you in politics, women's issues, et cetera... In those sections you're kind, respectful and generally don't do this crap. When you're starting a thread here, or SWALP, or AAW, you troll.

Denying it isn't working.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I don't hate you, but you were trolling in that thread.

You have been told by several women here the answer to the question you asked, then stated that you just thought we were lying.

I enjoy when I see you in politics, women's issues, et cetera... In those sections you're kind, respectful and generally don't do this crap. When you're starting a thread here, or SWALP, or AAW, you troll.

Denying it isn't working.

If I had been trolling I would have argued with people about their answers. Did I argue with anyone in that thread? Or did I just accept your answers?

You people are so quick to accuse me of trolling you take the most innocent of actions as something sinister. Sad.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If I had been trolling I would have argued with people about their answers. Did I argue with anyone in that thread? Or did I just accept your answers?

You people are so quick to accuse me of trolling you take the most innocent of actions as something sinister. Sad.

There's more than one way to troll. Telling us that you assumed we were lying? What kind of reaction did you expect? A negative one. That's what.

One doesn't have to be persistent in every thread to be a persistent troll.

I know this is an old clip, but please tell me what other group of people have to put up with this kind of mockery?

Paul Rudd's character is pubicly shamed, deemed sexually unviable and urged to kill himself TWICE, all because he has a Small penis. That isnt even the worst part. The studio audience laughed and cheered at the idea of this Small killing himself. I guess suicide is okay if you have a small penis.

I do find one thing funny, though. My group of detractors love to call me a bigot. They love to say the my views are harmful to Smalls. Look at the god damn culture! Smalls are mocked and hated by everyone. I am just shining a light on the truth about how Smalls are treated in this world.
Lots of groups are the butt of jokes and mockery - old people, ugly people, fat people, bald people, stupid people, posh people, small people, rural people, people with bad teeth, mother-in-laws, effeminate gays, butch lesbians, foreigners and people with 'funny accents' etc. It's undeniable that Smalls are mocked and derided in popular culture but that's not unique surely? I wonder if a Small has ever been beaten up, lynched, stoned or thrown from a high building for being a Small?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
There's more than one way to troll. Telling us that you assumed we were lying? What kind of reaction did you expect? A negative one. That's what.

One doesn't have to be persistent in every thread to be a persistent troll.

I just wanted to see what you guys would say. I wasn't trolling.

Do you have anything to say that is relavent to this topic?

TheExcalibur

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While he's a troll, and I don't want to feed him: I don't have a negative view towards smaller guys, I actually feel sorry actually (people below 5" I guess).

Nobody chooses the size o their penis.

Reactions: confidential36

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Lots of groups are the butt of jokes and mockery - old people, ugly people, fat people, bald people, stupid people, posh people, small people, rural people, people with bad teeth, mother-in-laws, effeminate gays, butch lesbians, foreigners and people with 'funny accents' etc. It's undeniable that Smalls are mocked and derided in popular culture but that's not unique surely? I wonder if a Small has ever been beaten up, lynched, stoned or thrown from a high building for being a Small?

You're right, no Small has ever been lynched for being a Small. I would say we are looked down upon, but not actually hated. I think the difference between us and other groups is that they fight back and make noise when they're mocked. Smalls take it because no one wants to be outed as a Small.