What Other Group Has To Put Up With This?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Just because you're careless with your wording in your garbage human being troll act doesn't mean I was wrong.

Transgender people do get shamed in fairly wide spread media. Some of the major world religions and many cultures still denounce homosexuality. Asians are routinely mass shamed and any complaints they make dismissed, white washing still happens an absurd amount. Oh, y'know, maybe something like the Ghost in the Shell movie? That had almost 170 million USD earned at the box office.

White washing and being compelled to commit suicide are two different things. You know that.

I know that you hate me because of all the times I've thrashed you in debates about penis size, but at least try to be fair.

Smaller Than the Rest

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tons of groups are ostracized because of their "difference," whether it's their skin color, sexual orientation, gender identity, language they speak, favorite deity, or what have you. My niece is gay, and she's been all but disowned by her own father. People are attacked because they're speaking Spanish in a Wal-Mart, or they're wearing a hijab. But those acts are overwhelmingly denounced except by people who are equally hateful. The difference seems to be that when someone with a small dick is publicly humiliated and attacked like in the video, it's still seen as socially acceptable by generally everyone, because there really is no "Small Dick Pride."

Reactions: deleted1118872

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
White washing and being compelled to commit suicide are two different things. You know that.

Three suggestions, Wally:

1) Watch a few episodes of English shows like “Smack the pony” or “Little Britain”. Every group deals with these sketches. It’s called humour.

2) Who else is told to kill themselves? Me, for instance almost every day on forums for The Hill when I defend gay rights. On Facebook for calling out violence amongst vegan strike groups. On the street for holding hands with my partner. And I live in a very liberal country. Stop making up non-existent problems. And while I will never agree with violence I’m pretty sure if someone slaps you one of these days it’s because of your whiny attitude and not your imaginary small penis.

3) Stop talking for smalls. You have proven you are not small, so you don’t represent them.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Three suggestions, Wally:

1) Watch a few episodes of English shows like “Smack the pony” or “Little Britain”. Every group deals with these sketches. It’s called humour.

2) Who else is told to kill themselves? Me, for instance almost every day on forums for The Hill when I defend gay rights. On Facebook for calling out violence amongst vegan strike groups. On the street for holding hands with my partner. And I live in a very liberal country. Stop making up non-existent problems. And while I will never agree with violence I’m pretty sure if someone slaps you one of these days it’s because of your whiny attitude and not your imaginary small penis.

3) Stop talking for smalls. You have proven you are not small, so you don’t represent them.

Which popular TV show tells gays to kill themselves? Outside of fringe hate groups and religious bigots on the internet, no one with a real platform is telling gays to kill themselves. My whole point is that SNL a popular TV program known the world over, thought it was OK to tell Smalls to kill themselves. There was no outrage. No uproar. Nothing. When Tracy Morgan said that if his kid was gay he would kill him, there was an uproar and Tracy Morgan was forced to apologize. Where is the apology to Smalls for this sketch?

BTW, I am a Small. Stop with that stupid trolling.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Which popular TV show tells gays to kill themselves? Outside of fringe hate groups and religious bigots on the internet, no one with a real platform is telling gays to kill themselves. My whole point is that SNL a popular TV program known the world over, thought it was OK to tell Smalls to kill themselves. There was no outrage. No uproar. Nothing. When Tracy Morgan said that if his kid was gay he would kill him, there was an uproar and Tracy Morgan was forced to apologize. Where is the apology to Smalls for this sketch?

There was no uproar over Tracy Morgan until a member of his audience posted about it. Then it was picked up by people who felt offended. It’s perfectly alright for you to go to Facebook and complain about the sketch because you as a Small felt offended by it. Oh wait, you can’t. Because you are not actually small....

Reactions: MisterB

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
There was no uproar over Tracy Morgan until a member of his audience posted about it. Then it was picked up by people who felt offended. It’s perfectly alright for you to go to Facebook and complain about the sketch because you as a Small felt offended by it. Oh wait, you can’t. Because you are not actually small....
So there was an uproar just like I said.

The thing is if I were to go online I would be outing myself as a Small and to be honest no one would care. People don't care about the pain of Smalls.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So there was an uproar just like I said.

The thing is if I were to go online I would be outing myself as a Small and to be honest no one would care. People don't care about the pain of Smalls.

No one cares because it’s a non-existent problem. There was an uproar about Tracy Morgan because the gays cared. There was no uproar about SNL so the Smalls didn’t care. Could be for a couple of reasons: a) they don’t feel being small is a real problem b) they get a humorous sketch or c) there’s no such group as smalls, only average sized trolls who need attention

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
No one cares because it’s a non-existent problem. There was an uproar about Tracy Morgan because the gays cared. There was no uproar about SNL so the Smalls didn’t care. Could be for a couple of reasons: a) they don’t feel being small is a real problem b) they get a humorous sketch or c) there’s no such group as smalls, only average sized trolls who need attention

Small erasure. That is all you're doing

I certainly protest your dismissal and disrespect toward smalls as well as that and far worse at SNL. You are really disgusting. Smalls are clearly a group gleefully victimized by society with no repercussions.

It is obvious that smalls have to out themselves to protest effectively and prejudice is so great against smalls that outing oneself would be suicidal.

Wally pretending he is small is a problem. Must be like that woman who pretended to be Black.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always have a real argument.
When it comes to non-penis related posts from you, your posts are often quite well-formed, thought out and presented with facts to support your position.

But, when your posts contain pretty much anything penis-related, you don't present any thoughts that could be described as well-formed, thought out or factual.

You've wondered here and elsewhere why so many folks at LPSG don't take you seriously...

It's very simple. We know you are lying about your penis. And you know we know you are lying about your penis. We've all seen YOUR pictures. From your gallery. That you admitted were you.

And now with your new "signature" line, you've dug even deeper into your ridiculous attempts to change that truth. Which is an act. And the definition of an Actor is quite simple: Part illusion, part artist, part ham. It's your LPSG schtick. Period.

So let's be honest for a change. Who is the real thread troll here?

Reactions: shard38

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
When it comes to non-penis related posts from you, your posts are often quite well-formed, thought out and presented with facts to support your position.

But, when your posts contain pretty much anything penis-related, you don't present any thoughts that could be described as well-formed, thought out or factual.

You've wondered here and elsewhere why so many folks at LPSG don't take you seriously...

It's very simple. We know you are lying about your penis. And you know we know you are lying about your penis. We've all seen YOUR pictures. From your gallery. That you admitted were you.

And now with your new "signature" line, you've dug even deeper into your ridiculous attempts to change that truth. Which is an act. And the definition of an Actor is quite simple: Part illusion, part artist, part ham. It's your LPSG schtick. Period.

So let's be honest for a change. Who is the real thread troll here?
OMG The pictures show a micropenis. Stop this ridiculous trolling.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I certainly protest your dismissal and disrespect toward smalls as well as that and far worse at SNL. You are really disgusting. Smalls are clearly a group gleefully victimized by society with no repercussions.

It is obvious that smalls have to out themselves to protest effectively and prejudice is so great against smalls that outing oneself would be suicidal.

Wally pretending he is small is a problem. Must be like that woman who pretended to be Black.

So prove it. It’s ridiculious to claim outing yourself is suicide. We’ve seen people with real conditions like micropenis. They are still alive. Show us proof of real discrimination and abuse. It’s pretty easy for other minorities to proof this. Why can’t you?

So prove it. It’s ridiculious to claim outing yourself is suicide. We’ve seen people with real conditions like micropenis. They are still alive. Show us proof of real discrimination and abuse. It’s pretty easy for other minorities to proof this. Why can’t you?

You are either stupid or a monster.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You are either stupid or a monster.

You are deflecting a simple question. An honest answer could get me on your side. I used to date a wonderful guy who had a small penis. Never bothered me, never bothered him. After we broke up he found an amazing girlfriend, who’s 15 years younger than he is. He just was promoted at work and they just got a new house. He’s also an extremely talented artist.

So,I have given you an example of a very successful small. Can you give me an example of the opposite?