What other skills do u like?

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok after seeing the gallery of hitokiri i feel like my penis is worthless, lol... im sure THAT is what women want, but i cant do anything to change mine so...

What other skills do women really like in sex (besides a big perfect cock)?

What sort of things would make you say.. "Well he has an average penis but MAAAAAAAN THIS IS THE BEST SEX EVER"?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me personally,
Stamina, an open mind, williness to try new things, the ability to communicate and be open.
Selflessness- being very into my pleasure. If I know a man is enjoying pleasing me I am willing to pull out the stops to make him happy. In these cases I get a real charge from blowing the mans mind.

KyNiner270

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol, guy you are packing just fine... and I do mean just fine.

If you really want to get on a ladies good side... learn the tricks of the trade! The clitortis. Learn how to please a woman before going in for you final pleasure.

Learn the art of proper oral on a woman, driving her to climax. Learn how to stimulate the clit while you are having sex, thus enducing even more orgasms.

Trust me, even average can be super to a woman if she is properly taken care of. As they say, do or do not, there is no try, lol.

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About what KyNiner270 said, i absolutely LOVE giving orals, my tongue can be twisted into all this weird shapes and they work perfectly to accommodate the clitoris and stimulate it completely! and i love it so much i usually stay there for at least one hour.... i just love to see the look of pleasure on a woman's face!! oh and i have read about tongue tricks on the internet too so im good with that, Dragonfly, as for stamina... lets say i can keep it hard as a rock and in the the middle of the battle for over 3 hours without cumming, so im good with that too.....

But i want more ideas, i want to be able to give women the maximum pleasure they can have! i look at sex as giving pleasure to a woman cus... lets get real... we are really easy to please hahaha... :tongue:

anywayz... anymore ideas, ladies?? what gets u to smoke a pack of cigarettes after sex? lol

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with a guy for a while who was average sized but REALLY good with his hands. I got off over and over on him fingering me.

(he was also very good-looking besides...)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
an insight: One of the best sexual pleasures i ever had was my man laying next to me with only one hand stimulating my clit and occasionally a lick/suck of my nipple. That combined with hearing him breathing beside me (no speaking) and knowing he was there to pleasure me 100% drove me crazy and that is possibly the best orgasm i have ever had.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
an insight: One of the best sexual pleasures i ever had was my man laying next to me with only one hand stimulating my clit and occasionally a lick/suck of my nipple. That combined with hearing him breathing beside me (no speaking) and knowing he was there to pleasure me 100% drove me crazy and that is possibly the best orgasm i have ever had.

Note to self...

:biggrin1:

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i really enjoyed this....he was on top of me and inside of me....fucking me slow, kissing me, and sucking my tits. Then he pulled out and went down on me...bringing me to orgasm..and then he pushed back into me...and fucked me really hard until I came again.....After he came...he stayed inside of me and we just laid in each other's arms...kissing and carassing me...before i knew it..I could feel him getting hard again inside of me...so we started again...

yeah for me!!!

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hotokiri looks average to me. There are many ways to please a lady other than a large penis. Try just being a good lover and attentive lover, please her before you please yourself. A penis is a tool it's all in how you use it.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About what KyNiner270 said, i absolutely LOVE giving orals, my tongue can be twisted into all this weird shapes and they work perfectly to accommodate the clitoris and stimulate it completely! and i love it so much i usually stay there for at least one hour.... i just love to see the look of pleasure on a woman's face!! oh and i have read about tongue tricks on the internet too so im good with that, Dragonfly, as for stamina... lets say i can keep it hard as a rock and in the the middle of the battle for over 3 hours without cumming, so im good with that too.....

But i want more ideas, i want to be able to give women the maximum pleasure they can have! i look at sex as giving pleasure to a woman cus... lets get real... we are really easy to please hahaha... :tongue:

anywayz... anymore ideas, ladies?? what gets u to smoke a pack of cigarettes after sex? lol

It sounds like you already have it all figured out. Stamina, an amazing tongue and the DESIRE to give your partner pleasure. Also a willingness to try new things, I'll add that. That's what it's all about. Oh and by the way a great looking cock you have there!:wink:
I know you guys get tired of hearing it but it's not all about size. It doesn't do you any good to have 10" and only be able to get 7" or 8" in.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hotokiri looks average to me. There are many ways to please a lady other than a large penis. Try just being a good lover and attentive lover, please her before you please yourself. A penis is a tool it's all in how you use it.

yeah he is totally 9 inches of averageness.:rolleyes:
i agree this is what women will never say they want
but subconciously and unconciously yearn for.
they will never admit it unless you are packing like that.

they also want a patient and attentive lover,
a man they can be seen with and is proud to be seen with them,
also a part of him has to be romantic and passionate.
just my humble opinions.