What % over 6.5?

Gnobe

Just Browsing
Media
Most of them probably.

Tbh, I find it hard that the average is only 6.

Like I'm about 8.5 (or something like that) but I recently (by accident) saw my a friends erect who I have known since I was 6 (he was taking photos of it on his phone haha).

And he looked about 7.5, and he's never been told he was big (apparantly), just average. So the chances of my nob and his nob in combination is gotta be around 0.1% - according the stats. But are the stats really genuine?

Like everyone I know takes the piss out of Brad Pitt for being small, so I assume most people are much bigger than him (or at least the ones who are complaining lol).

I was in recent discussion with some women and they claim that people like Ron Jeremy are just "normal" and anything under that is small. So I'm beginning to doubt this average of only 6", I know a hell of people around the same size as me or bigger.

And btw I've never been told I was big either. So....

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
umm....first off.....looking at a penis and being able to accurately tell its size is highly unreliable. A man's heighth, weight, body size, shape, pubes.....etc. all skew the perception of size. I, in fact, highly doubt that there are large number of men who are 6 inches or above. 8.5 inches is practially unheard of, and to make such claims of having a penis that large is proposterous, without an unedited picture of ones erect penis, with a ruler or tape measure pressed against the top side of the penis, in a totally unobstructed view.

Also, FLACID SIZE IS NOT AN INDICATION OF ERECT SIZE! That is a FACT! I've seen men with 6 inch long flacid penises, who, upon growing erect, grows no more than a half of an inch.

If someone says your cock looks big (or even if they don't) its all about their perception of your penis, not the actual size.

Gnobe

Just Browsing
Media
You're 8.5 and everyone you know is around your size or bigger so you're beginning to wonder about the usual stats. Nice crowd you're running with.

I'll bet you're really proud of yourself. Do you make it up with your brain? No jealousy here, just a question.

No I would be proud but I struggle too because all the "other" penis seem to be not much smaller than mine, almost indistinquishable to my own at times. So I read the stats and think "wow" but in reality I don't know what the fuss is about.

I don't pee in urinals incase someone turns round and thinks its small (honest), mainly because I have so little confidence in those alleged "stats".

I mean honestly, if I felt proud I would post on here more often and put pictures up possibly (I've been a member for two years) but I find the whole thing hard to believe sometimes. Pfft I dunno.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
well, my last ex had about 10 guys before me. and she was shocked when she first saw my dick, and it's "only" about 8 inches. all the other guys were way smaller.
but.. oh well all statistics must be fake! :wink:

Gnobe

Just Browsing
Media
maybe you measure yourself wrong?

Well it's a bone-pressed measurement lyning on my bed. I'm only 5ft 7" 1/2 and 140 pounds so there's not a lot of flab to push through. But if you consider that incorrect measuring then I guess.