What part of a mans body turns you girls on the most?

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been training lately and I'm going to get into shape, but then I started thinking of muscle proportions. Then I began wondering what muscle part women like the most in men?
I'm sure each woman has her own preference towards what part she likes the most, but I'd still like to know individually.
So ladies, if you will can you enlighten me as to what body part turns you on the most.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm, we have a pole on this somewhere, someone is going to post it for you I'm sure. But I'll just tell you I like everything that it attached to whomever I love. I guess if I got to make a selection I would go for the upper torso, chest/stomach area.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not counting the face because that's really the first thing I notice on any guy but I notice the chest/abs first because that's normally where I end up laying at night. Butt and thighs because I like to grab a hold of them when he's pounding me silly, and then his arms.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You are a stats machine tonight!

I just happen to notice when people keep asking questions to the ladies, i often see if they participate in any other way besides using us for their jollies. Like the "tell me every little detail about your masturbation habits because it turns me on" stuff.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah, sadly in my short time here I'm seeing more and more of the same questions asked to us about a bazillion different ways. It's the same question just worded a tiny bit differently.

A tiny bit differently with about 1 or 2 added paragraphs of several more intricately woven common questions included. I am beginning to think many of these guys are actually reading the common questions and thinking of more ways to try to "mask" their common question with more personal details included to make it look different.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A tiny bit differently with about 1 or 2 added paragraphs of several more intricately woven common questions included. I am beginning to think many of these guys are actually reading the common questions and thinking of more ways to try to "mask" their common question with more personal details included to make it look different.

That's the kind of unoriginal garbage that makes me get bored, lose interest and then just not reply in general. *sigh*:frown1:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's the kind of unoriginal garbage that makes me get bored, lose interest and then just not reply in general. *sigh*:frown1:

I know, when i see a few new females go gaga over getting to answer a question...i start to cringe at the thought of how its provoking that sort of thread-making.

When we don't bother to waste our time answering these elaborately thought out questions (and they never are really one question) its always-

"So if you ladies thought about a tall guy, well not really a tall guy, say he's like 5'8'' and you are 5'3''.....do you like your head to come level with his eyes or more like the tip of his nose? Would you date a guy where you were taller than his eyes (say brow bone to be more exact) or would you feel inadequate? Now...think of a guy who is 6'0 feet tall and he had an average sized dick and the top of your head was more like around his collar bone area....without heels of course.....but that shorter guy who is 5'8'' had an 8 x 6 inch dick...would you still date him or the guy where your head was more level with his chest?"

What? Huh? How many questions was that?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only been here for a month or so and I'm already over the repeat questions.

Dude, have a look through the last few pages of threads and you will find the answer to your question.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
His mind. A good mind, quick wit makes the rest look better. But if that's not the answer you're looking for - Jon Bon Jovi. Pretty much clone him.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love a good brain...a strong connection...lips that know what they are doing, eyes, hands, chest, cock.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first registered here, I too started lots of threads. It takes a while to get used to the features here, but if I see a "common type question" thread, I'll probably skip it. I also don't remember every thread that I've replied to, nor do I always go back and read all the replies in the threads. Anyways, people should be allowed to ask anything here. It's a public place created exactly for that. There's no LPSG rule on requiring the use of the "Search" thread, nor one that requires us to read one thread in particular. I don't always like what I read, but I move on usually without comment. Unless, of course, I am in a bad mood and feel mean-spirited. Which has happened to me a few times. I try to avoid those comments now as I honestly don't like making someone feel bad. Live and let live type deal.