What part of a mans body turns you girls on the most?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love everything about men, but his mind for sure is number one, followed by his hands. Since you are working out and want to know what attracts attention for me in a well-built guy, I love when he looks comfortable in his own skin. I'm rarely find "big" muscle men attractive. Howevern there are a few here who have really lovely, powerful bodies that fit them perfectly. Strontum, for one.

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
hehe... I just got asked a very simular question in a PM.. Here's my answer--

I like a guy for his personality, but nice hands and forearms are a close second. Eyes and smile third and tbh the rest of it just kind of factors out.
If all I wanted a guy for was his cock, I would just buy me the best vibrator in the world... Because at least then, my vibrator would never ask me to 'get me a beer, darling', or wash his socks.

riellox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many girls told me I have nice hands..you know..long fingers, quite thin, and big palms

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, obviously brains, personality, sense of humor, and character matter to me the most, but when it comes to the physical attributes that a man could work on at the gym? Hmmm...

In order of personal preference:

1. Abs
2. Glutes
3. Pecs
4. Hamstrings (A great ass with beautiful hamstrings below make me do a double take.)
5. Biceps/Deltoids (What is one without the other?)
6. Calves

I do love great hands, but that isn't an attribute that a man can alter at the gym. :tongue:

I also love a great smile and beautiful eyes, too, but those are gifts from one's parents.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like jaw muscles -- the way they move, the way they look when he's speaking passionately or chewing something toothsome...

Eyes with lightning in them!

Hands -- especially pianists' hands, like Jeff Goldblum's

Eyebrows, especially Spock Brows and Sicilian/Dark Italian Brows (like Vincent D'Onofrio, Joe Spano, the late Gianni Versace, etc.)

That little dimple right before the cleft of the buttocks.

Feet that kind of splay and "master" the floor.

The hyperbole (shape, not figure of speech) with the flaring top formed by the two parts of the scapula from which the wings would grow if he were a traditionally-conceived Archangel.

The dimples in the cheeks of the buttocks.

A "Roman mouth" (both the kind that goes everywhere, and the kind on Roman busts, with the modified Cupid's Bow and the slight, sensual overhang of the top lip).

Perfectly moderate Adam's apple on a long neck.

lots of other stuff...

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like jaw muscles -- the way they move, the way they look when he's speaking passionately or chewing something toothsome...

Eyebrows, especially Spock Brows and Sicilian/Dark Italian Brows (like Vincent D'Onofrio, Joe Spano, the late Gianni Versace, etc.)

The hyperbole (shape, not figure of speech) with the flaring top formed by the two parts of the scapula from which the wings would grow if he were a traditionally-conceived Archangel.

A "Roman mouth" (both the kind that goes everywhere, and the kind on Roman busts, with the modified Cupid's Bow and the slight, sensual overhang of the top lip).

lots of other stuff...
YOU, my dear, are my yang...
I'm sitting here imagining as I read..

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think that most of the people who have answered this thread have read more than the title of the thread. Smiles, eyes, dimples, brains, and personality do not answer the question about which muscles the OP should focus on at the gym.

The OP specified that he's asking about which "muscles" us women like, so that he can improve those.

Last edited:

riellox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

lots of other stuff...

Seems hands are a popular choice!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, to be fair, the question is acutally "what part of a mans body turns you on the most." He then elaborates in the thread. All parts of a guy make up the beauty of the whole body.

I don't think that most of the people who have answered this thread have read more than the title of the thread. Smiles, eyes, dimples, brains, and personality do not answer the question about which muscles the OP should focus on at the gym.

The OP specified that he's asking about which "muscles" us women like, so that he can improve those.

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, obviously brains, personality, sense of humor, and character matter to me the most

That's my exact opinion!

As for what body part turns me on most? I'd have to say chest, abs, arms and hamstrings. Butt too. Oh hell! Everything! But if the guy was fully clothed, I'd definitely notice the chest first.

And I do notice men's hands too. Big hands, long thick-boned fingers, and veins look very sexy and masculine to me. I love looking at my man's hands for that reason!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, to be fair, the question is acutally "what part of a mans body turns you on the most." He then elaborates in the thread. All parts of a guy make up the beauty of the whole body.

How does ignoring the purpose why the OP created the thread help him decide which muscles to work on at the gym? Sure, ignoring why he's asking the question by literally only paying attention to the question in the thread title gives members a chance to discuss things like "personality" and other intangibles or body parts that can't be worked on at the gym, but that's not why the OP asked the question.

I suppose that anyone could talk about anything in any thread if that's what they want, regardless of the obvious intent of the OP. I was just pointing out that it wasn't what the OP was asking.

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, we have a pole on this somewhere, someone is going to post it for you I'm sure. But I'll just tell you I like everything that it attached to whomever I love. I guess if I got to make a selection I would go for the upper torso, chest/stomach area.

Not counting the face because that's really the first thing I notice on any guy but I notice the chest/abs first because that's normally where I end up laying at night. Butt and thighs because I like to grab a hold of them when he's pounding me silly, and then his arms.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read about a research done on this matter a while back.

hmm look what google can do for you.

Top 10 Muscles Women Love

1 Six-pack abs
2 Powerful forearms
3 A nice butt
4 A broad back
5 Sculpted shoulders
6 Rock-hard calves
7 The money line
8 A big chest
9 Large biceps
10 Strong hamstrings

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forearms came in at #2?

I can't believe I left back off my list. I love a gorgeous muscular back. Abs, butt, chest, shoulders, and biceps come first. Back is probably tied with hamstrings for me. I can't decide which is better than the other.

PrincessBlueEyez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read about a research done on this matter a while back.

hmm look what google can do for you.

Top 10 Muscles Women Love

1 Six-pack abs
2 Powerful forearms
3 A nice butt
4 A broad back
5 Sculpted shoulders
6 Rock-hard calves
7 The money line
8 A big chest
9 Large biceps
10 Strong hamstrings

idk for me itd be

1 Six-pack abs
2 A nice butt
3 A broad back
4 Sculpted shoulders
5 Powerful forearms
6 Large biceps
7 Rock-hard calves
8 The money line
9 A big chest
10 Strong hamstrings

nutcouple

Experimental Member
Media
lol @ the answers .......us guys know that you girls are most impressed with a guys wallet first and foremost...if thats bulky then you look at the rest !!