What part of an attractive man turns you on first?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When an attractive man is walking on the street towards you......What do you check out first and why?

a) Eyes
b) Entire Face
c) Muscles
d)Chest hair
e)Package
f) butt
g)Other

treetruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
walking away most definetly his ass ( always been a ass man ) walking to me his entire face, a face tells me every thing I need to know

A

AM_092

Well, if the guy looks pretty good in all areas, I'd probably focus on his muscles :)

D

deleted509196

Entire Face. It's just the first thing I look at and if I like the face I then might check out their body in general, as well as face.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am quite an energy-type. People give me different feelings and energy....i look for that innate chemistry first. Then i'd go for a cute face with beautiful eyes(they are essentials!),a proportioned and fit body(i hate too many muscles and proportions altered too much) and if he's tall it's better :). A good cock is very welcome,as well as a round ass. Hairs are a big turn on only on a sexy man. "Savoir faire" and charm,together with a good sense of style in the look,are a plus,too.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The ass. Well, for one the guy must be all-malle 100% testostorone. If so, then I'll check the ass. Especially if it's all muscular and stuff.

All of the above extra focus as. His as as he walks away

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When an attractive man is walking on the street towards you......What do you check out first and why?

a) Eyes
b) Entire Face
c) Muscles
d)Chest hair
e)Package
f) butt
g)Other

face first, then check the body. On some days its body first then face.