Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what are you attempting to do. This is just odd. Why why why would would would you you you post post post 3 threads about the same person at the same time. here are just a few things his so called fans are saying about him

fashionkills on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
don't forget rapist
dandyboy on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
Slave my cocking arse. I always thought he was a slimey cunt anyway but this 'slavery' thing has made me want to kick him and Blatter to death with clogs with nails in.
PrincessTiiaammii on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
WOULD though
CHUFFER on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
Ditto, Tiaammiiii - which is so wrong because he is a dick - we could just tape his mouth up so he can't utter any more shite?
claire on Fri 11 July 2008 said...I wouldn't mind being a slave for £100k+ a week. He's a greasy, sneering cunt.
SkinnySlut on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
Need a hand dandyboy ? More than welcome to help...
RealityStar on Fri 11 July 2008 said...RONALDO TO STAR IN REMAKE OF 'ROOTS' - The Daily Mash
RightRoyalBastard on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
I'll admit to being a Man U fan. Always have been, always will be. He was epic last season and couldn't get enough of him. BUT. And it's a big BUT. Now I hope he's benched for the next four years, the ungrateful, juvenile, selfish, arrogant, spavine faced, pox ridden cunt. *eye twitches*
Fakeycakemaker on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
Big up the Mash. Almost as good as the old Brains Trust. Is it the same folk perchance? And btw, Ronaldo = Cuntaldo.
RogerFederer on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
I hope he's attacked by hyenas, is bitten to fucking bits, sustains wounds that never heal and runs out of the chip pan fat that he uses to 'style' his hair. Not much to ask really.
QWERTYOP on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
Bet you're not from Manchester are you RRB? That of course would make you a glory hunting cunt.
MrsMoon on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
I am one too, RRB, he might as well go the whole hog and shit on Fergie's face, the disloyal little bastard...kick him out now! If you don't want to play for my team anymore, fuck off! The only way is down from there, you'll see.
Your team? Hello Mr Glazer! PS - Bet you're from nowhere near Manchester either.
I'll pay Cantona to come back and karate kick this greedy little wretch in the face.
No i am not, but my grandfather was and all my family on that side are Man Utd fans, and, before you ask, i have been to Old Trafford many times over the years, and anyway, why should i have to justify anything...to anyone?!! http://www.holymoly.co.uk/images/profile/friendpic.jpg QWERTYOP on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
Because you're a glory hunter and people like you are killing football more than these 100,000 grand a week rent boys. Go watch your local team.
As i have moved round the country quite a bit, i don't have a 'local' team...at the moment i'm in North Devon, and to watch Bideford Town in the screwfix direct league (beautiful counter attacking football is not their strong point) would be coma inducing, not unlike watching Liverpool. Except without the lead singer from Hanson up front.
dandyboy on Fri 11 July 2008 said...
He's a cunt but if he came to Palace I might forgive him.
And that kind of attitude is exactly why football outside of the premier$hip is dying along with the national team.
http://www.holymoly.co.uk/the-hole/RightRoyalBastard.html
http://www.holymoly.co.uk/the-hole/libertyvalance2008.html