What part of the body............

Hi....some females like to have men cum on different parts of their bodies. Some not at all!....if it's a turn on for you:tongue:, or not:eek:

What part of the body do you like:rolleyes:......or not like?:mad:
Face
Mouth
Chest
Stomach....etc

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically anywhere for me.. I do enjoy men cumming on my face...but the mood has to be right for me to really really enjoy that...

Also, there is something really hot about feeling it hit your back and ass while your doing it doggie style

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not really love or hate it anywhere.
Face is definitely reserved for a serious relationship.
(and is great for "mmm, she is such a dirty girl" moment) :)
Tits seem to be the norm and easy to clean up.
Back is not easy to clean up and slides off quickly.
I guess if there were a "hate it" place, it would be the back.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my case it's more that it's less of a turn-off some places than others. DOn't get me wrong.... I let men have a shot at my chest and tummy because they seem to like it, but it isn't for my benefit. I don't like being facialed, but I do put it in a lot of my stories because it's such a popular thing. Guess I'm nothing if not eager to please.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boobs, stomach, thighs...but not ever my face. I prefer it if he just let go inside me...love that!

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not much of a turn-on. It's much more satisfying to have it in my mouth or pussy or (!) anus. And my men get much more pleasure from the pressure and connection of being inside the woman. Where does this "coming on" thing come from, adult videos where men think this is somehow sexy? Ick.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
It's not much of a turn-on. It's much more satisfying to have it in my mouth or pussy or (!) anus. And my men get much more pleasure from the pressure and connection of being inside the woman. Where does this "coming on" thing come from, adult videos where men think this is somehow sexy? Ick.

Well, part of it is the fact that cumming in the pussy could easily lead to pregnancy. That's one reason to avoid it (unless you're trying for a kid). I imagine cumming in the ass is sticky and not particularly easy to clean out. Mouth is good but personally, I cum ALOT and very few women want to take that.

On the stomach, chest, back, etc. is easy to shower off, doesn't require a girl to swallow an inordinant amount of jizz and can't get ya pregnant lol

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, part of it is the fact that cumming in the pussy could easily lead to pregnancy. That's one reason to avoid it (unless you're trying for a kid). I imagine cumming in the ass is sticky and not particularly easy to clean out. Mouth is good but personally, I cum ALOT and very few women want to take that.

On the stomach, chest, back, etc. is easy to shower off, doesn't require a girl to swallow an inordinant amount of jizz and can't get ya pregnant lol

Hang out with different women. :smile:
I am on the pill and like to swallow.

Redbabe01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am down for anything really. When you have heated sex where your really into you tend to just go with whatever...or at least I do!!!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, part of it is the fact that cumming in the pussy could easily lead to pregnancy.

If you're not wearing a condom, having vaginal intercourse could lead to pregnancy no matter where you deposit your semen. There's also the danger of all sorts of STIs.

I see a lot of straight single young men and women acting as though AIDS doesn't exist, and frankly, it's scary.

Redbabe01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am married to a very commited man, so not so much an issue. We have one child and want another someday, so if it happens it happens.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am married to a very commited man, so not so much an issue. We have one child and want another someday, so if it happens it happens.

I wasn't talking about situations like yours, I'm in almost exactly the same boat. I don't think I've used a condom in a good 5+ years.

Redbabe01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its great to be in a commited relationship...condoms aren't exactly fun. You def right there are a lot of ppl who dont take the whole aids thing serious enough. Kinda sad that some ppl are willingly putting there lives at risk for a few moments...or hours (if lucky) of sexual gratification.