What part of the body............

Obviously I'm not a girl but I love cumming on there stomachs.[/quote

I have to agree here with you hugo....there is something about cumming on a females stomach......maybe it has something to do with the navel..........I could get a little deep here..:confused:, but I won't, safe to say kneeling over her from the side, licking her clit and two fingers massaging that wonder and beautiful thing called a G-spot......hearing and feeling her orgasm while she tugs on your cock over her beautiful stomach......mmmmm, anyway that's my fav if I where to cum on her body that is:smile:

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as a guy, i like all of the typical places and none out of the ordinary. my favorite particular spot however is the spot that she tells or shows me she wants me to cum on/in her. it's far more exciting and erotic to witness her begging for it, thrusting her body toward it or using her body to coax it out of me than any universal body part. she can thrust her ass up in the air, arch herself up toward my spurting cock, bury it between her breasts as it pulses and surges, coax it out of me with her tongue, etc. the true turn on for me is the desire she has for me to coat her with it.........wherever that may be.

Neener69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite please for my hubby to cum is right in my crack while I'm doggystyle. He loves to watch it roll down over my asshole and drip off my pussy. Usually we'll end up fucking again right after this. Sometimes he'll cum on my ass or on my breasts and I rub it in and lick it off my fingers. So hot!