What Penis characteristic matters most to you?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For many women here the most important trait of a penis with which they will interact (other than the actual man attached to it) is that penis' size. However, there are some women here for whom size is not the primary penile characteristic with which they concern themselves.

I, for example, greatly prefer a deep, obvious curve. The harder it is to straighten, the more appealing it is. I also greatly prefer foreskin. The longer the foreskin, the better for me. However, the most important trait to me (even more important that the firmness of his erection) is a wet, shiny head. All other things being equal (though they never are) I am most aroused and easiest pleased by the penis which can release the most pre-ejaculate.

What do you hope for the most when encountering a new penis for the first time, or dreaming up that fantasy dick? Is it the size, or is it something else?

Reactions: LoonerUser

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess for me it's just basically enough length to hit the cul-de-sac...I really adore those orgasms.

I love heads too. I like big fat ones. I think there's something uber-sexy about them.

Reactions: LoonerUser

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
For many women here the most important trait of a penis with which they will interact (other than the actual man attached to it) is that penis' size. However, there are some women here for whom size is not the primary penile characteristic with which they concern themselves.

I, for example, greatly prefer a deep, obvious curve. The harder it is to straighten, the more appealing it is. I also greatly prefer foreskin. The longer the foreskin, the better for me. However, the most important trait to me (even more important that the firmness of his erection) is a wet, shiny head. All other things being equal (though they never are) I am most aroused and easiest pleased by the penis which can release the most pre-ejaculate.

What do you hope for the most when encountering a new penis for the first time, or dreaming up that fantasy dick? Is it the size, or is it something else?

I always hope that he doesnt have pubic hair....trimmed i can cope with but a bush..:thumbsdown2:

I do quite like heavy 'cummers' :yumyum:

D_Mimosa Rain

Account Disabled
Media
Clean, smooth, not hairy

Attractive penises seem more attractive to me when they are on attractive bodies

Good ratio between length and girth... not too fat or thin looking

Uncut or cut, doesn't matter

Curves and veins are fine also

Too much pubic hair or body hair turns me off

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A great belly... or rather, "great" as in "fantabulous," not as in "large."

The abdomen above it can make or break the appearance of a penis. A great dick is overshadowed by a belly above it. A smaller dick can be beautifully framed by a set of great abs.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
A great belly... or rather, "great" as in "fantabulous," not as in "large."

The abdomen above it can make or break the appearance of a penis. A great dick is overshadowed by a belly above it. A smaller dick can be beautifully framed by a set of great abs.

Now that i can agree with.I am a sucker for a toned tummy and in all honesty i would prefer a guy to have a toned torso and a smaller penis than a belly and a huge appendage.

Also,i'm not too carried away with a very veiny penis....well not unless the owner of it is VWE or that gorgeous to look at that i don't notice the veins:laughing:

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My top 5 Fav Big Cock Traits

5. Clean, smooth, not hairy (trimmed at least, shaved is good too)

4. Attached to guy who makes me hot

3. Good ratio between length and girth

2. Cut

1. Plump perfectly shaped big head

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ideal?

Girthy! (the more the better)
Smooth
Straight or with an up-curve
Big, well defined head
Shaved or at least very trimmed
a true 6" will bottom out on me... so length isn't terribly important.

Oh and it should really be attached to someone brilliant :) That never hurts.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm glad there's some girls out there who think a lot of precum is the best trait! I don't have the foreskin or the enormous size, but I like that I've got at least one winning category to some!

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Huh. Surprised by the adoration for big fat mushroom heads. I *think* I know the look and always thought it incredibly unattractive. seemed to destroy esthetical balances to the appearance of the cock and such. Live 'n' learn!

CandyChanel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I liked trimmed with no loose hairs, but not completely shaved.
Cut.
Mostly smooth, not totally.
Straight.
Large head.
Good length and girth, def not long and thin.
Nice abs help.